"Oh come on...Ms.Naina how can you forgot me within one night"I asked sarcastically and smirked .

"Amith...."she said hesitantly  in shocking state

"You remembered me... I know I have effect on you"I replied back controlling my laughter.

"What do you want now"she asked but I don't have any reason to call her.

"I just called you to say good morning so "Good morning" Ms.Naina"I said thinking after sometime in formal tone. But there was silence on other side.

"Good morning ...."I  said in little annoyed gritting my teeth but still there is no response from her .

"I don't like to repeat anything and if you don't answer me then I am sure I am gonna come there" I said as anger rose in  me.

"No...no please don't come here"she stammered with fear and continued "You want me to say good morning right then"Good morning"".she said breathing heavily after few seconds of silence.

"That's fine and If you didn't attend my call then be ready to face the consequences"I warned her ending up the call. But soon smile formed on my face thinking of her.

"Argh I think I gonna get mad"I sighed and caught my head in my hand.

"Stop developing any feelings for her Amith..she is not your type"I scolded my heart to stop these feelings but my heart feel happy and peaceful when she is near me. I shook my head to erase all her thoughts and continued to do my work.

******

It is about 8.10pm when I left my office and drove to the nearby beach restaurant. I parked my car and moved towards the shore to enjoy the scenery of the sea which is gliding its waves enjoying the full moon night. I sat in the stone bench which is placed under the small palm tree.  I used to visit here often when I feel lonely. The view of the sea along with chill breezy wind brought me peace to my mind.

My mind snapped open when my eyes fell on an old couple in late 60's walking holding each other's hand as if there is no end. Their eyes held pure love for each other. Even at this age their love doesn't change.

"I'm missing you.."I whispered looking at the sky as tears started to dwell up in my eyes. A lone tear escaped from my eyes due to the pain and anguish but I withhold my pain to come out further. I sat there in silence and continued gazing the stars.

******
"Shall I call her"I said holding my mobile which displays her number in the call log sitting  in the car.

"May be she slept" I whispered checking the time on my watch which shows 11.30pm.

"Why not give it a try"My mind growled at me back. I sighed and clicked the call button .I waited for her to pick up the call but it went off after the long ring. I panicked and called her again and again but no  response.

Soon restlessness and anger took over me,So I drove my car towards her home.

Standing in front of her house I again dialled her number but still no response.

"How dare she...."I whisper yelled raging in anger.

Folding my sleeves ,I climbed the tree near the compound wall which leads to the other side. I then climbed the pipe and went inside her house.

"Which is her room??"I said confusedly standing in between the two rooms on the first floor.

"Might be this one.."I said and tiptoed towards the room where the doors are locked.