Chapter-18

Amith's Pov:

I woke up with pounding headache as sun rays touched my face.

"Argh..this headache"I shook my head and caught it in my hand. I didn't sleep well last night as my thoughts are continuously revolving around her .

"Am I doing wrong?"I questioned myself but there is no answer from inner me.

"Again I am thinking of her..stop it Amith!"I sighed and left to the washroom.

After a good bath I dressed in my deep brown suit.
"Perfect"I exclaimed as checked myself in the mirror and made my way to my cabin.

I found my office almost empty  as it is off today. I went to my cabin and started to work on the new project presentation.

----------------------------------------

My phone rang bringing me back from my own world .

I sighed and took the phone from my table.
"Hello bro"My friend sid said from other side as soon as I attended the call.

"Hi sid,whats up"I said holding my phone with the support of my shoulder and continued my work.

"I have tell you one important thing to you that's why I called you"He said in cheerful tone.

"Yeah sid, I am listening tell me fast"I asked impatiently as I have lot more work left.

"Riana accepted to have dinner date with me"He said to which I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Stop these nonsense sid"I frowned at him.

"Is this the important matter to you..you never change sid"I said and shook my head.

"Chill bro...I can't stay as single like you the whole life bro and became a sage........... ....... ...."He blabbered something but I concentrated on my work.

"Moreover find your love and soulmate soon bro "he said finishing his long advice.

"Thanks for you advice sid but I don't have time for these nonsense"I said ending up the call.

"Soulmate??nonsense" I laughed and shook my head.

I felt a sharp pain hit my heart as past flashed in front of me.

"No one can bring back those feelings"I whispered but my heart beat fastened suddenly thinking about her innocent face.

"Stop it Amith"I sighed and placed my hand on my heart to control its uneven beat.

Soon I took my phone and dialed her number but it went off after long ring.

"Is she in some trouble"I panicked and dialled again but the call went off. I tried again and again but no response.

"Why I am feeling for her..who is she to me??"I sighed  throwing my mobile on the table and continued my work.

After few minutes my phone rang making my heart beat raise.
I immediately attended the call and heard her in sweet voice but soon my anger rose.

"How dare you not pick my call.." I  yelled at her.

"Have some manners mister"she frowned at me back. May she didn't recognize me.

"Impressive ! within one night you have got guts to raise your voice against me"I said controlling my laughter.

"Who is this..."she asked with fear evident in her voice. But I had other plan to tease her more.