chapter-6

Naina's Pov:
  As I reached my home,I went to my room and started sobbing clutching my knees till my tears dried...

Why this has to happen to me...why this problem has to come to us and what will happen if he published the photo...I felt disgusting on myself for he kissing me..what if  my family came to know about this...

The doorbell rang releasing from my sequence of thoughts. I got up and washed my face and ran towards the main door.

I opened the door and was surprised to see my mom,dad and sanju as they came this early.
I hugged my dad.

"Now how is your health dad?"I asked with concern.

"Yeah I am fine beti" he said to which small smile spread across my lips with happiness that my dad is fine.

"OK now come I will take you to your room. you need to take rest"my mom said and supported my dad to his room.

Sanju's Pov:
  I felt like my sister is into something. I know she is faking her happiness. she looks dull and depressed. She is hiding something from me.

After my mom and dad left. she stood there numb fixed to the ground with her stream of thought in verge of crying. I shook her and asked
"Di what happened.. why  you look  so worried" with concern.

"Nothing sanju you go and take rest" She said regaining her sense and wiping her tear which is at urge of flowing down.

"Di what about the complaint.." I asked.

"Hmm... Yeah I spoke to him and he agreed to withdraw the complaint"she said faking her smile.

I felt relieved that the problem is solved..But why my sister looks so worried.

"The problem is solved right then what are you worrying about." I asked her expecting the reason for her sad mood.

"Nothing sanju .woh...I am just worried about our dad's health"she said and left to her room.

She is behaving different today and is avoiding my eye contact.
I know she is hiding something from me .But I will find it soon.

Naina's Pov:
As I reached my room,I decided  to have my bath to remove the traces of his kiss. I went to bathroom looked myself in the mirror. I touched my lips.

It felt like it has lost it virginity. I felt like I am being used...I lost my first kiss to a unknown person, which I preserved for my future husband.

I erased my thoughts and had my bath. After my bath I wore my night dress and entered my room. As soon as I entered I noticed sanju busy in her phone. I let her off and lied on the bed. After few minutes she patted my shoulder.

"Hmm sanju ....."I said gazing towards her.

"Shall I ask you something "I looked at her confusedly.

"And you have say the truth"she said.

"Yeah of course sanju ,Why I have to lie to you"I assured her.

But I didn't know what she is gonna ask that I have to speak the truth.

"Is there any problem between you and our father's CEO"she asked waiting for my reply.

"But why are you asking it."I asked in a confused tone.

"I just have a doubt,How could he all of a sudden withdraw the complaint even after you slapped him"she asked me in doubtful tone crunching her brows .

Oh god now what will I do. Her doubt is correct. Now what will  I tell her.

"Sanju...he has withdrawn the complaint right. Then why are you worrying about it ".I said  and continued
"OK don't disturb me,let me sleep as I have important meeting tomorrow".I said and turned to the other side.

Oh god..Many doubts have raised in her mind. I should try to be happy in front of her and I have to forget that kiss (worst thing )that happened to me.

Stream of thought roamed in my mind and sleep engulfed me.

Sanju's Pov:
At middle of the night I heard someone scream. I woke up panicking and found my sister numb and staring at the wall blankly.
"Di...what happened?and why you screamed"I shooked her and asked worrying about her state.

Naina's Pov:
I gained my sense when she shook me.

Oh it's just a dream...A worst dream. He is haunting me like a worst nightmare..why this is happening to me..

"Hah sanju.. Nothing I just had a bad dream. ... ."I said avoiding her gaze.

"OK wait I will bring you water..."she said picking up the mug and left,leaving me in my thoughts.

After few minutes she entered the room with a glass and Jar of water.

"Di..have it" she said forwarding the glass.

I got the glass from her and gulped down the water.

"Now..you can sleep. Good night and Sweet dreams"she said to which I nodded.

I lied down on the bed. After sometime she too joined.

I couldn't get the sleep as the same thoughts of his disgusting act was roaming in my mind. I felt like I am being humiliated.
A drop of tear escaped from my eyes when thinking about it. I didn't know when sleep engulfed me.

Sanju's Pov:
I am feeling worried about my sister. She is not like this before. I know something has happened today and she is trying to hide it from me. But I didn't know what is it . But I will find it soon.........I thought ensuring myself.