Chapter-15

Naina's POV:
"what will I do now"I sighed as I was about to remove my mangalsutra. My heart started thumping so fast..
" why I am feeling nervous"

why can't I give a chance to this marriage..but..but..he does not have any feelings for it..but my heart cannot understand it. why?..I am feeling my heart heavy when I tried to remove this chain which bounds me and him in a relationship.

"No I can't do it"I closed my eyes as tears started to flow down from my eyes.

" Naina,are you there?"I heard as someone knocked the door.

"yeah,give me 10 more minutes" I said wiping my tears.

I then quickly changed into my saree and pinned my mangalsutra along with the blouse.

After assuring that my mangalsutra is not visible over my neck, I made my way outside.

"No you can keep this" he said as I forwarded the box which contains the jewels and lehenga.

"okay" I said putting the box in the cover.

"why you didn't remove this" he asked making my eyes widen.

"did he notice my mangalsutra? now what will I say to him..?"

"I..I.."I stammered as I checked my neck which made him chuckle. while I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

" wait I will remove it"he said as he took his handkerchief from his pocket.

He then forwarded his hand towards my forehead and started to rub the kumkum that was applied in between the partition of my forehead. while I stood there rooted looking at him.

"okay shall we.." he said gesturing his hand forward which brought me out to sense. I nodded my head lowering my gaze.

"phew!!" I let a sigh of relief.

we then headed towards the parking lot.

"come I will drop you" he said as he moved towards his car.

"No thanks,I came in my own vehicle" I said showing my hand towards my scooty.

"okay..then" he said shrugging his shoulders and went towards to the car door.

I went near my vehicle and started it.

"Bye" he as I was about to drove the vehicle while he was standing near the car door.

I am sure he suffers from periodic mood swings..because now he is behaving sweet that will make me fall for him.

"Bye" I said plastering a small smile, breaking from my stream of thoughts . I left from there but I could feel his eyes on me till I reach out of the parking lot.

oh..why his sweetness is affecting me..

As I reach my home,I parked my vehicle in the porch and kept the bag hidden in the under seat storage space of my vehicle. I then headed towards the main door.