chapter-10

Naina's POV:

"Naina why are you crying..."
.
.
.
I turned my gaze to see who it is.

"Mom.."I gasped in shock as she came in.

How come she is here ...did she heard the conversation...oh god now what will I say her....

"Why are you crying beta.."my mom asked wiping my tears.

"Woh woh..mom.."I stammered.

"What happened beta.."she asked worriedly.

"Woh...I am worried about dad's health mom"I said and closed my eyes in disbelief.

"Naina everything is fine... Don't worry" She said hugging me and consoled me rubbing my back in smooth manner.

But I began crying more as I couldn't control my tears.

My life has changed a lot in these few days. And I don't what I am doing is right or wrong. But I am sure I will make my family stay happy always....

"Don't worry beta... everything will be fine and now be a good girl and smile for your mom"she asked gesturing me to smile.

A small smile appeared on my face seeing her happy face.

"That's my girl.."she said pulling my cheeks.

"Mom..it's hurting"I said rubbing my cheeks.

"Now go wash you face.."she said side hugging me and left from there.

I went downstairs after washing my face to watch TV and soon sanju and dad joined me. we watched the movie "Piku"which is broadcasted on one of the famous Indian channel while my mom is busy in kitchen preparing lunch for us. After watching the movie we had lunch together with usual chats.

I then left to my room to take nap as I didn't had good sleep last night due to which I had burning sensation in my eyes. I said to my mom and left to my room.

*****

"Naina wake up..it's almost 4'o clock"my mom called me to wake me up.

"Hmm...mom"I said yawning and rubbing my eyes.

After my mom left ,I got freshen up and went to the hall to spend some time with my sister.

"Di you awake.."she asked as she saw me entering the hall.

"Yup"I gave her a short reply.

"Di shall we go for a movie today"she asked all of a sudden.

"But how now! we won't get the tickets"I asked confusedly.

"That's not a problem. I will book the tickets from my mobile for the movie "phillauri"she said in cool manner.

"Then Ok. But when will the show start?"I questioned her.

"Don't worry Di,I will it book for 6.00pm"She replied.

"Ok then I will get ready"I said marching to my room.

"But what about mom and dad"I asked turning towards her.

"Don't worry Di,I will convince them to come with us"she assured me.

I has been almost a month that we spent some time together because of my father's health condition and other problems. Now it will be fun to go for a movie with my whole family.

After getting ready in my green colour salwar kameez ,at about 5.00pm,we booked the taxi and went to the mall.

As there was 45 mins left for movie. we decided to go to the food court to have some lite food. I bought cold coffee while sanju , mom and dad bought indian chats. After finishing our food and we moved to the Cinemax area. we then entered the cinema theatre after ticket verification. The movie started..

***

At night after watching the movie, we came home by 10pm.

" Mom I am tired.."I said as I sat in the couch.

"okay you can take rest after having your dinner" My mom said moving towards the kitchen.

"Mom...I don't need anything" I said marching to my room.

"Wait..Naina. I will prepare the dinner within 15mins" she said as she saw me moving towards my room. But I didn't listen to her.

"oh this girl na always skipping her food" my mom scowled at me.

Sanju's POV:

Nowadays she is skipping her food most often. I am really worried about her health. I sighed and had my dinner prepared by mom.

"Sanju, Is Naina ok?" my mom asked after my father left.

"yeah mom,she is fine" I replied.

"But why are you asking?" I asked her confusedly.

"she looks worried.. that's why I asked you"she said in depressed tone.

" you don't worry mom,I will take care of it" I said consoling my mom.

"OK you have your dinner. I will go to my room.."my mom said getting up from chair to which I nodded.

Now what will I do ? Mom is really worried about Di. I know she in some trouble but she is not saying anything about it. I think I have to find about it. I sat there engulfed in my stream of thoughts after my mom left.

After finishing my food,I went to my room and saw Di who as already in deep sleep.Without disturbing her I laid next to her, allowing sleep to engulf me.

Naina's POV:

I woke up as I heard a knock in my room door.

" May be my imagination "I sighed and saw sanju in deep slumber. I checked the timing

" Its almost 12.30Am"

"Tuk Tuk"
.
.
.
I heard another knock.

No I am not in my dream. I shook of my head.

I panicked and went towards the door. Again I heard another knock.

It may be mom but why she is here now.
"Is it about my dad" I panicked about my dad's health.

I hesitantly opened the door and gulped my saliva down the throat in shock.