Chapter 39

"Niall, Niall." I came out of sleep, hearing my name being spoken louder each time. I still didn't respond because I didn't want to wake up, my brain still not caring to register that today was the beginning of one of my greatest weekends since I was a younger child. 

"Niall, babe, wake up." I heard next before I felt my bed sink in against my side, followed by something wet pressing lightly against my cheek. "God, you're such a heavy sleeper. Maura was right." 

"Shh, sleeping." I muttered heavily, trying no to groan as I blindly searched for something to cover up my face to make the disturbance go away. 

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to have breakfast with your mum by myself. I hate to admit this but I'm going to miss you." My bed sank even more and then my covers began to move before I felt the body bump into mine. 

I blinked my eyes open at the same time that I wiped my hand over my tired face. I already had a feeling that it was way too early for me to be functioning. My room was still practically dark and that just made me want to sleep for even longer. Luckily, my wake-up caller didn't think to turn on the light in my room. 

I glanced over to see Harry next to me, on his side and using his propped up elbow to hold his head as he looked down at me. His lips curved into a small, yet amused smile, before he peered his head over to see if he could see the lovely mark he'd given me yesterday. 

"You're such a peaceful sleeper." He chuckled quietly. 

"Piss off," I grumbled, wanting to reach for my pillow and either cover it over my head and sleep again to block out Harry or to simply just hit him in the face with it. The boy probably had pretty good reflexes though since he was an athlete so he'd just snatch the pillow from me and toss it off my bed.

"And you're grumpy in the morning." He commented as he shifted himself on my bed. 

"Yeah, because you happen to be annoying in the morning." I countered back, rolling over from my back so I was on my side, facing Harry. 

"That's because you wouldn't have woken up otherwise." He told me lightly as he tapped his finger against the tip of my nose and I couldn't help but playfully snap at him with my teeth, acting like I wanted no part of this but I couldn't really complain about it. "Now, on a serious note, get your arse out of this bed. We have a schedule to keep. Big weekend ahead of us and I'm not going to miss it because my boyfriend is tired." He said before he got up from my bed and brushed himself off. 

"I'm only tired because I'm up before the sun." I told him as I sat up. As soon as I did, apparently Harry thought the seriousness was over because he threw something at me, which landed over my eyes. 

I was about to pull it off and throw it back at him, maybe calling him a choice name, but I didn't after I was familiarised with the scent on the item. I knew that it was something of Harry's. I slowly pulled it off of my face and held it out in front of me so I could try and figure out what it was in the dark. After moving the material through my fingers I knew it was a shirt of sorts.

I flinched once I was surrounded by light and I could actually see clearly. "And what is this for?" I asked as I unfolded the black turtleneck, making a face at the outdated item of clothing. 

"Well, originally, it's for when I had to play matches and such in the cold." He briefly explained as he came back to the side of my bed, resting one knee on my mattress, is hand resting on the side of my neck. "Now, it's needed to cover your neck so you don't have to walk around looking ridiculous with your outrageous and eye-catching disguises." He pecked a quick kiss to my lips and patted my shoulder with his hand. "Up and out, Horan."