.:The Christmas Present: Fem G4 x Fem V4:.

First ever Yuri one shot story I ever made and I actually enjoy writing it ouo
I might write more like this!

Enjoy ~ ❤️

GojiBejiLover I know you'll enjoy it ;3

~~~~~~~~~

Fem G4's POV:

In the an early cold morning of December, Christmas was filling in the air. People decorating their home with lights, fake snow on their front lawn and even some cute inflatable Christmas characters makes me smiles just seeing the spirit of Christmas through the atmosphere. Passing through the crowded people bursting to the store to finish up their Christmas shopping; however, I finish my shopping early but I'm not sure about my girlfriend, Vegito. She hardly ever do any shopping like she used to I can't blame her.

I took out my phone from my pocket and immediately text her.

Hey sexy, I'm going to be over your house for a bit~

She respond back a minute later.

What for? Do eat my food again?

I tired not to laugh because the last time I went over to her house, I literally eat thing in her house. I felt bad for doing that but I least I repay her back by taking her to a nice expensive restaurant of her choice. It was kind of worth it. I responded back.

No silly. Just to celebrate Christmas with you and I even bought some gifts for you!

She quickly respond back.

Alright but you better not eat my food again!

I chuckle as I place back my phone in my pocket and head back home to get the things. As I got home, I pack a few clothes just in case if I'm going to sleep in at her place and grabs the presents and head out. I flew through the cold snowy breeze as the snowflakes passed through my hair. About five minutes later I manage to get to her house before the weather will get a bit colder, I knock on the door with just three knocks and she open the door.

"Hi Vegito!" I said with a smile.

"Hey" she respond. "Come on in"

I walk inside as I place my things to the couch and place the presents under her tree. "How's it going? I see you manage to do your Christmas shopping as well" I said.

"I guess and I have to get you something since you always give me over the top presents that I never use" Vegito complain.

"Vegito, I bought some thought in your gifts!"

She rolled her eyes with her arms crossed, she's right in one point I do but some expensive stuff for her but she only wear them either once or twice or she'll never used them and she'll force me to return them back. Vegito didn't bother to respond because she always know her answer and we'll be complaining all day. I sighed as I sat down on the couch staring at the blank tv, Vegito walk pass me and heads to the kitchen.

I turned on the tv with nothing but reruns of Cake Boss, I do enjoy the episodes of that show but they hardly ever put any new episodes like they used to. However, some of the episode usually excite me to try his cakes and pastries and even for something else~

Fem V4's POV:

I stared at Gogeta from the kitchen watching her favorite reality show, I gently shake my head a bit and smile at my goofball. Cutting some vegetables for the two stew pots as much as Gogeta like to eat so much I couldn't help thinking how does she keep that hourglass figure of hers??