.:Black x Goku: Nothing Beats The Original:.

This is requested by @DarkEntityWolf and I hope you enjoy it :) Also, there is a hint of LEMON in here ;)

Goku's POV:

Everything I do, he's always does 10x better than I could even imagine. Every since Black followed us to the present nearly wipe of entire human race. I've been neck to neck with him but I'm always end up surpass under his foot. We tried getting Beerus and Whis to help us with this situation but they already helps us already by destroying the Zamasu in our timeline. But that didn't stop the real threat...

From going back to Future Trunks's timeline to the present, I have this urge of seeing him again.... I wasn't sure why I have this feelings, the only person who knew about this is Vegeta.... I wasn't ready to tell anyone else, but I know for sure that Vegeta wasn't happy about this..

"The fuck were you thinking, Kakarot!!" He yelled at me like some child I am. "Why unearth do you have feeling for the enemy!"

I didn't bother answering him as I slowly move my head away from him. Vegeta cliches one of his fist with hatred, using the other hand to move my head back to his direction but I force myself not to look at him. "Kakarot! Look at me!"

I close my eyes shut as Vegeta still keeps yelling at my name. "Kakarot! For the love of God, just look at me for a damn second!!"

I sigh as I slowly open my eyes. I look at him with my innocent, pure eyes at him. His anger stare back at me not knowing what he'll do next.. Before I could say anything, Vegeta just hugged me unexpectedly. I wasn't fully sure if this is just a unexpected or he's trying to get me back with him... I sigh once more. "Vegeta... i know what you're planning to do... and I don't think this is going to work..."

I tried to remove him away from me but he won't budge. "Vegeta! Please... Let go off me!" I said.

He kept going as his heartaches for me.. I sadly don't have feelings for him like I used too. I had no other choice but to karate chop him the back of his neck. With the right force, I knock him out cold. 'I'm sorry Vegeta, you forces me to do this...'

I carried him back inside in the Capsule Corp. I gently lay him down on his bed, stroke his cheek as he slept there peacefully. I quietly walk out of the room; I took a final glaze on Vegeta before I close the door behind me. Later that day, I sneak out from own my home and head back Capsule Corp. Sneaking my way toward Bulma's lab without anyone interfering with my plan to see him... I scurried my away to her lab and the time machine was still intact. I quickly push the button from the side to turn into a capsule and place it in my pocket. Soon, instant transmission out of Capsule Corp and head toward King Kai's Planet.

As I got there, King Kai was a bit pissed off about me instant transmission to his planet without letting him know. "King Kai, I know you're upset for coming here but I have no other places I could think of and besides, I don't want anyone to follow me where I'm heading" I said.

King Kai raise an eye brow. "The hell are you talking about, Goku?" He asked.

"Well if you must know... but you have promise me that I won't tell anyone about this! Please it's for everyone sake...!" I beg him.

King Kai nodded. "Very well. I promise I won't tell anyone."

I took a deep breath as my body got a bit heavier from these emotions I'm having in my mind. "I'm... I'm actually going to see my evil self name Goku Black from Future Trunks's timeline..."

King Kai's blankly stare at me if I was crazy. "You're serious right?" He asked.

"Don't stare at me like that if I'm making this shit up!" I yelled. "I'm telling the truth!"