Miss you

You stood in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice. You'd just gotten out the shower and since you were home alone, being in just a bra and panties wasn't too bad. Tan had been gone to meetings all day which left you to spend your day alone. It wasn't all bad since most days Antoni and Jonathan were over to hang out with your boyfriend. The quiet was kinda nice and relaxing. You were torn from your thoughts when a pair of warm hands were placed on your hips. "Jesus Christ, Tan!" You gasped, swatting his hands before turning to face him. He laughed and kissed your nose. "You scare so easy, Y/n." You rolled your eyes. "Well obviously, it's not like I knew you were home." You scoffed.
"True... " He mumbled, letting his brown eyes wonder down your body. In his mind, everything was perfect. The color of your skin, small childhood scars and all your curves and edges. "Your naked." He said like a 12 year old boy. "I have some clothes on." You laughed, pointing to your face to bring his attention back up north. "I could change that." He smiled suggestively. "Or, and this is a great idea, I could get dressed?" You both laughed before he shook his head. "C'mon Y/n." He whined, wrapping his arms around your body. His soft warm lips caressed the skin on your neck, making you shiver. "You're always in the mood, aren't you?" You asked, licking your lips while letting your hands run through his hair. "Pretty much." He replied. "So is that a yes?" He asked hopefully. "It's a yes." You nodded.
He grabbed your hand and led you through the apartment you shared, straight into the bedroom. He let go of your hand and pointed to the bed before closing the door. You walked over to the bed and waiting for him to come over. "I missed you all day." He admitted, kicking his boots off. "I missed you too, Tanny." He smiled slightly, loving to hear you say these kinds of things. His brown eyes wandered up and down your body all over again. He always felt lucky to have you in his life.
He pulled his black T-shirt off and pushed you onto the bed softly. You laid on your back, waiting for whatever he had in mind. The brown-eyed boy knelt down in front of you and spread your legs. He kissed from your knee down into your inner thigh on one leg while gently caressing the softness of the other. He looked up at you with lustful eyes, placing a soft kiss on your lips through your panties. "Your so sexy, Y/n." He purred while looping his fingers in the waistband of your panties. He drug them down your legs and tossed them onto the floor. "So wet." He said in a hushed tone of voice while licking his lips. He slid his tongue across your folds, causing your to make a soft whimpering sound. "Tan," You breathed out, reaching for his hand. He placed his in yours and you gripped it tightly.
His tongue circled your clit before he started sucking on it harshly. "Tan!" You gasped, curling your toes. His index finger from his spare hand circled your entrance teasingly slow. He loved making you beg for some reason. "Go on, baby." He smirked. "Please Tan? I need you to fuck me so bad." You whined. He seemed to be content with a shorter length plea today, and without any words, pushed his index finger into your pussy. He thrusted it in and out at quick pace, adding a second finger seconds latter. He curled them upward in a 'come here' manner, making your body jolt and shudder in pleasure. "Tan... I'm s-" But before you could even finish your sentence he'd pulled away and started taking his jeans off. "Oh Tan." You groaned in frustration. He'd wound you all the way up just to let you fall flat. "Can't let you finish too soon, babe." He smiled innocently.
You huffed and rolled over to your side of the bed while he continued undressing himself. He laid down next to you and kissed up the back of your neck before stopping at a spot under your ear. He nipped the skin pretty hard making you moan involuntarily. "Fuck!" You hissed, rolling over to face him. He had an amused smile on his face while he patted his lap for you to come to him.
You crawled over and straddled him. He looked up at you with loving eyes, but the smirk on his lips was reading something else. "Gonna do something?" He asked, slapping your ass with a decent amount of force. You groan a response and start to grind your pussy against his boner. He lets out a deep sigh and pinches your ass, signalling you to go faster. "God damn it, baby." He mumbles under his breath. You roll your hips against him quickly, becoming a moaning mess due to the friction.
Your boyfriend bit his lip gingerly, pushing his hips up to meet yours. Both your bodies begin to prickle with heat, sweat making your hair stick to your foreheads. Soft sounds of skin slapping and heavy breathing filled the room. You reached down and grabbed a handful of his gray hair, tugging at it every time he pushed himself up to you. "Harder." He grunted lowly. At this point you weren't sure if he meant the rubbing or the hair pulling.
You started to grind against him harder, pulling his hair tighter with every thrust of your hips. "Fuck fuck fuck." He chanted, using one hand to reach of and squeeze one of your breasts and the other to massage his balls. "Don't stop!" He pleaded. Now it was your turn to smirk. He was the one begging you, but of course you weren't gonna do the same thing to him. Tan had his eyes closed tightly now and at this point you could both feel your peaks boiling over. "Tan!" You cried out, cumming all over the both of you. He came seconds after you with a long sigh and a few curses. You let go of his hair and plopped down on the bed next to him.
He scooted closer and wrapped his arm around your body. "I love you." He smiled, leaving sloppy kisses along your shoulder. "I love you too, baby." You giggled, closing your eyes.