Wake up

The two of you were lying in bed, her hand wrapped tightly around your waist and a smile pained on your face. You had a good day, as the two of you had spent a day together at a nearby carnival, having one of those cute coupley days that you always see in romantic movies. Now that your day together was over, you were both very tired and lying together, drifting off to sleep.
You felt her hands starting to comb through your hair, and you smiled at the feeling. "Y/N," she whispered. "Are you still awake?"
You nodded sleepily, running your hands through her hair a couple of times, very softly. Her hand slowly found its way down your body, going from caressing your hair to your neck, making contact with your shoulders and then stopping at your chest.
You didn't know what she was doing, but you let her continue on. Your hands remained still as one of hands moved all around your body, feeling every part of you. "Y/N," she said, her breath close to your ear. "Don't fall asleep."
You nodded as her hand slid beneath the fabric of your shirt, grabbing your breast. You shivered at the feeling as her other hand continued to travel your body, making each part of you feel as if it were on fire. She held onto your breast, groping and feeling around it, while the other hand did its thing.
Her hand reached your shorts, which were rather skin-tight, leaving nothing to Camila's imagination. She touched your shorts and could feel that you were already soaked, and you could practically feel the smirk emanating from her.
She palmed you through the thin fabric, making you gasp in surprise. She did this a few more times, gaining moans from you and already making you feel dizzy from pleasure. She had hardly even touched you yet, yet you felt as though you could cum at any second.
She stopped then, sitting up on the bed and pulling your shorts down your legs. You tried to sit up as well, but she put her hand up on your chest to stop you. She moved up and straddled you, her legs on either side of you. She connected your lips for a brief moment and you smiled as she pulled away.
She then returned to your bottom half, kissing the tops of your thighs and slowly working her way upward, until her face was lined up with you.
She connected her lips to you almost instantly, making you moan out involuntarily. She flicked her tongue across you several times, each time making you feel needier and needier for more contact. You wanted her to touch you more, make you beg. You wanted it so bad at this point.
You moaned as she suddenly started to move her tongue in and out of you, giving you the pleasure you so desperately had wanted. She continued to move her tongue inside of you, and all over you, causing you to moan very loudly. The pleasure was almost overwhelming, to the point that you thought you would cum right there. Camila must have sensed this and pulled away just as you were approaching your climax, causing you to whine out. "Why'd you stop?" you asked, your level of neediness evident in your voice.
She answered by slipping two fingers into you, causing you to gasp loudly from the sudden intrusion. The unexpected friction in your core made you moan louder than before, and you could hear her fingers making their way in and out as she thrust them in and out of you. She then took to licking across your clit, pumping her fingers in and out of you extremely quickly. By this point, you were covered in sweat, and clinging onto the bed sheets beneath you extremely tightly. With one final thrust of her fingers, you came, moaning as you clenched around her fingers.
When you had finally calmed down, she pulled her fingers out of you and ran them up your thigh, allowing you to feel just how wet and sticky they had become. You whimpered at the feeling and she went back to her previous position, straddling your torso. Your hands found their way up her thighs and beneath her nightgown, at which point you discovered that she was soaking wet.
You slowly made circles on her clit, causing her to moan needily. You knew that she had been wanting this for longer than you had, so you slipped your fingers into her, allowing her to ride them while you teased her. She was breathing heavily, and when you felt her sweat start to mix with your own, you pulled your hands away from her, making her let out a whimper. Finally, you spoke.
"Come sit on my face," you said, your voice filled with lust. She nearly moaned upon hearing you say that, but suppressed it as she obliged. She sat up from your lap and did as you said, placing her legs on either side of your head. You immediately started using your tongue on her, flicking it across her a couple of times and gradually getting faster, gaining momentum as you did so. Eventually, you found your way into a sort of pattern, and she started to move her hips with you, matching each rock of her body to the movements of your tongue. She sighed from above you, hardly able to hold herself up by this point, but still going along with your movements, desperate to cum.
You snaked your hand up her leg, starting to rub her clit as you ate her out. She gasped when you did this, speeding up the movements on your face and suddenly stopped, cumming on your face and breathing heavily, grinding against your face as she rode out her high. When she had successfully returned to a fully sober state, clear of all of the lust and adrenaline from the moments before, she collapsed on the bed next to you, pulling her nightgown back down to cover her body.
The two of you were extremely tired at this point, finally having been rid of the rush of adrenaline that had come just moments before. You didn't even take a moment to wish each other a good night before you both drifted off to sleep, finally giving your tired bodies the rest that they needed.