sleepover

Camila was home for a couple of weeks in between touring so of course being best friends you were over at her place, currently both lying on her bed watching some romantic comedy but not even watching it. She was talking about how tour was and you were getting her back on track with all the gossip that found place in your hometown.
"You actually did that?" Camila laughs out loud at the story you just told about Camila's old school bully. You couldn't help but smile and admire the way she laughed, her nose slightly crunched up and her eyes closed, head tilted back.
"God, I really missed you" You sigh as realisation sets in, you haven't seen her much and it sucks but she's doing what she loves so you're very proud of her. Having feelings for her makes it all so much more difficult because you want to spend every waking moment with her and who knows who she hangs out with on tour or who she meets at festivals. She freaking met Halsey, what were you compared to that? Whenever you'd ask about her love life she'd be completely vague so you never knew if she was hooking up with someone or not but you couldn't blame her, you were being equally as vague since you couldn't tell her you were crushing on her too much to be able to be involved with someone else.
"Hmm, I didn't really miss you" Camila says with a giant smirk on her face so your reflex takes over and you slap her against her stomach.
"Ow! Damn Y/N, I was joking" She laughs as she doubles over holding onto her stomach.
"You better be! It's shit here without you" You laugh and launch yourself on her so you're lying on top of her fetus position.
"Are you trying to kill me? You're suffocating me" Camila coughs out and you burst out laughing and roll off her without thinking you blurt out
"Nah, I love you too much for that" Your eyes widening as soon as the words leave your lips. You did not just say that. Camila doesn't make a move so maybe she hasn't picked it up as something more than friendship but when she turns around to face you her eyes are slightly wider and her cheeks are flushed. You're screwed, how are you going to explain yourself? Laugh it off? Tell her the truth? Jump out of the window?
"Come here" Camila says out of the blue. It's been silent for a good five minutes so you hesitate as she sits in front of you with her arms wide open. She doesn't look uncomfortable or angry, she looks relieved even? So you shuffle over the bed and she wraps you in her arms, her chin resting on the top of your head.
"Do you want to talk?" She asks as you just lie there in her arms, listening to her heartbeat. You've cuddled before but somehow this seems more intimate. You shrug your shoulders as response.
"I don't know what to say" You mumble, slightly hiding your face in her chest. You feel her press her lips against the top of your head.
"How long have you been keeping this from me?" She decides to ask and you have to think about it for a while. You hadn't known you were gay as long as she did but about three years ago you started to question it and developed feelings for Camila.
"About three years?"
"God Y/N, I thought I was your best friend, you can tell me anything" Camila sighs, rejection setting in. You hadn't really expected her to swoop you in her arms and kiss you like her life depended on it but there was a slight glimmer of hope that she'd feel the same but the longer she talked the less that glimmer of hope shined.
"I didn't want to tell you, I didn't want you to know because it'd make everything awkward" You decide to unwrap yourself from her grip. Desperately trying to hold your heart together.
"Why would it be awkward?"
"Because you don't feel the same and now we're going to act different around each other even if we don't want to" You shake your head, dropping it in your hands. You ruined everything, years and years of friendship down the drain of your stupid feelings. why did you have to fall for Camila? Why couldn't you just distance yourself from her?
"The fuck, Y/N. Are you that blind? Who said I don't have feelings for you? I thought it was pretty damn obvious that I'm in love with you" Camila throws her hands up and your jaw falls open, heartbeat picking up. Is this a dream? This can't be real. You don't know what to say, you prepared for her to turn you down and act like nothing happened so you sit there in silence, looking at her gorgeous face. So Lynn takes action, she pulls you on her lap and brushes the hair out of your face and makes you look at her. She looks down at your lips as if asking permission, you nod your head slightly but she notices and pulls you closer as her lips connect to yours.
Not in your wildest dreams could you've imagined it to feel so good. Her lips are soft and skilled against your, her hands hold you close by your hips. As you get more comfortable you raise your numb hands to her neck and pull her closer to you.
"God, I love you" You mumble against her lips as you disconnect slightly to breathe.
"I love you too, Y/N" She smiles against your lips and kisses you shortly but multiple times.
You both end up entwined on the bed, her legs over yours and arms around each other roaming each others' bodies. Caressing as if it's the first time really seeing each other. You eye her as she brushes her fingers along your arm, up and down. Her eyes trained on the goosebumps that raise up on your arm wherever she touches you. You lift your hand and brush your thumb from underneath her eyes, across her cheek, over her jawline and trace the outline of her lips when she makes eye contact with you and takes your thumb in her mouth, softly biting on it. You've never been turned on as fast as this.
You pull her closer and smash your lips against hers, much more desperate and needy as before but Camila doesn't seem to mind. She rolls you onto your back and hovers over you whilst her lips trail from your mouth to your jaw, slowly placing kisses along your neck to your collarbone.
"Hmm, Camila" You moan and she smiles against your neck as she hears her moan her name. Camila comes back up and looks at you with dark eyes.
"I love it when you moan my name" She smirks so you lean up to kiss her and wipe the smirk from her face.
"You should make me do it more then from now on" You place your head back on the bed and bite your lip but Camila pulls it loose.
"That's a promise" Camila grins and starts kissing you again and letting her hands roam your body. That's how your entire night is spend, holding each other close, kissing, kissing her nose, Camila kissing your forehead and occasionally tickling you. You can easily say that this was the best sleepover you two had ever had.