"Hey Jin-hyung.  It's Jiminie.  I wore out Yoongie.  He let me cuff him to hot tub railing and I domed his tight ass for hours. He whined, cried and moaned from my tongue doing sinful things to him then he screamed out my name when I shoved my huge cock in his tigh...,," "Yah, you brat, that's enough, Chimie. Go call room service and order breakfast like a good boy."  Gi ordered the violet haired mochi. Jin assumed Jimmie agreed because he heard shuffling of feet and Jimmie's voice in the distance.

  "So you got your ass handed to.." Jin giggled.  "For the love of god, Seok, do NOT finish that statement.  Yes we switched it up last night.  It was fun but Chimie knows his place and that's under me and me doming him.  Me controlling him. Me inside him."  Gi groaned at that last thought.  "If you have sex in my bed you dillweed, wash the sheets."  Gi cringed at the thought.

  "Gi as much as you think you control the relationship, your little violet haired mochi has this power over you and you don't even realize it.  All the little things he does for you, you secretly love it.  Him doming you the other night, you secretly loved it but that's okay you don't have to admit that.  I tried to lead Hoseok but he overpowered me and I secretly liked it when he did. We have another date tonight and I hope he takes the lead again."  Jin daydreamed lazily.

"Yah, Jinnie-hyung.  Can I have my boyfriend for a while? Call us after your date tonight or in the morning if it goes really well."  Jiminie could be heard snickering.  "You brat, Jiminie.  Gi needs to beat your ass.  Teach you a lesson in manners.  Hear me Gi!!  Yah, I'm getting another call gotta go!! Laters" Jin hung up the phone.

"Why are you ignoring me Princess?"  Ugh it was Jungkook.  "Kookie, I thought you said we needed to cool it for a while? Why are you calling me?" Jin heard silence then a sharp intake of breathe. "I missed my Princess and I wanna fuck you so bad. So open the door.  I'm right outside." 

  Jin was floored and agitated at the same time.  "No Kookie. I can't let you in.  Not this time. I have plans today and they don't include you."   Jungkook laughed a deep boisterous laugh into that phone before he countered. "Oh you're still seeing that red haired fool.  I can fuck you better, Princess.  I can slip my tongue inside you, get you so wet for me then sink my thick cock into that tight, wet pink hole.  I'll even fuck you deep, nice and slow thrusts that will make your cock throb and body sing.  I'll lick and suck marks all over your soft skin.  I'll flip you on your back, throw your slim legs over my shoulders so I can go even deeper and hit your prostate.  I'll make you cry and scream my name. Then make you cum so hard and an orgasm so earth shattering you'll never want it from anyone but me. I'll leave you aching, yearning and wanting it again because only I can fuck your brains out. So now tell me you can't let me in, Princess." 

Jin's pants were tight and his dick so painfully hard.  His body ached for the maknae. Kookie was right. Jin's body responded to the maknae right away.

  "I can't let you in, Kookie because I'm not home.  Im house sitting for a friend. I'll be back at my place Wednesday so..." Kookie cut him off...."come over to my place. My roommate Taehyung isn't home. He's out with his boyfriend Seo Joon. They won't be back till this evening.  Yuyu is at dance class till 1pm.  It's 10:45am now.  I need...". Jin exhaled deeply.  "No, Kookie I can't.  I'm sorry I have to go.  I'm also dog sitting too.  Don't call like you said for a while till things with you Yuyu calm down right she's..." Jungkook cut Jin off.  "I'm breaking up with her."  Jin dropped his water bottle he had been drinking from.

"What did you say, Kookie?"  Jungkook repeated the statement slowly.  "Jinnie, I'm breaking up with Yuyu."  Jin heard tv in the background.  "Why, Kookie?" Jin was very curious.  "She's getting clingy, possessive, expecting things of me, paranoid, follows me around and we haven't fucked in about two weeks. I am not gonna fall in love with her.  We fucked, had some fun times then she got all clingy.  I'm done." 

Jungkook turned on speaker phone.  "I turned on speaker phone hand's getting tired of holding on to phone."  "Okay Kookie.  Anyway you do what you have to."  Jin advised.

  "See the thing is Jinnie-hyung I don't want to stop seeing you in fact I want to get my hands on you, my mouth on those lips of yours, my hands around that cute little waist, my tongue sucking marks into your neck and my big dick stuffed in that tight, wet asshole of yours.  You make me wanna blow my load all over your god damn beautiful face then lick it all off my fingers." 

"Shit your sister is calling me. Ugh I'm gonna answer it and break up with her.  Stay on the line.  Be right back, Princess ."  Click on hold. 

Jin waited patiently because he was going to tell Kookie even though his body craved him, earned to be fucked by him.  Jin wanted to see where this thing was his Red Beauty (Hoseok) would go.

  End of call.  Wait did Kookie just hang up on me.  What the hell.

5 minutes later.......

  FaceTime w/Kookie: ACCEPT/REJECT

  Jin pressed the accept button.
  Kookie's handsome face came up on screen but he didn't look good.  It was devoid of color and emotion.  Kookie's eyes were glazed over.

  "Yah Kookie." (Jin snapped fingers and Kookie looked up at Jin.)

  "Ummm..Jinnie I don't know what to say or think."

  "Did you break up with my sister?" Jin asked nervously.

  "Ah, no.  She had something to tell me before I could tell her."  Kookie looked sharply at Jin.

"What is it, Kookie?"

"Ummm....your sister told me....that she....was....welll....is...." Kookie stumbled over his words and couldn't look Jin in the eye.  Kept turning his phone away from his face.

"Just say it Kookie!!!" Jin bellowed.

"You're sister just told me she is pregnant, hyung."

"WHAT?!"  Jin was shocked.

  End of Chapter 7.

🔥Like that twist/shocker?!! Cheers!!!🔥
🔥Like and comment!!🔥
🔥More to come soon!!🔥
🔥Chapter 8 is on the way!!🔥