Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Orion's POV)

Blake was going to be here in no less than five minutes to take us to a concert. I hope this goes okay. Riley told me last time they went to a concert, they fucked. Hopefully it'll be me and Riley this time instead of him and Blake.

"What?" Riley asked. I didn't realize that while I was thinking I had been staring at him with a weird look on my face. I shook my head and looked down. I felt a hand on my cheek and looked up to see Riley giving me a soft look.

"Blake is a nice person, we'll be fine. If you don't want to go we don't have to." Riley said. I shook my head.

"No... No. We have to go. I want to go. I'm okay." But it sounded more like I was reassuring myself than anyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We parked at the venue and walked into the building. It was pretty small but that means we can get closer to the band.

Riley and Blake were talking animatedly. Jealous was an understatement. I mean, I know I really shouldn't be all that jealous, Riley and Blake are just friends. But sometimes I feel like I can still sense something between them.

I felt Riley put his hand in mine. He gave me a 'you ok?' Look and I nodded.

We walked towards the crowd, making our way closer to the stage. We were about ten feet away from the stage, it was pretty cool.

There were three opening bands. The first one came on, they were okay. Around the middle of the second band Riley said he had to go to the bathroom. I nodded and he ran off. I looked back to the band and felt an uncomfortable absence to my left. I looked and saw Blake was gone, too.

I had a weird feeling in my gut but disregarded it. I probably just lost Blake in the crowd. But, even after the third band had come and gone, Riley still wasn't back.

Something was up.