Chloe turned to face Emily. "I'd be really careful what you say next."

Emily looked down. She sighed for a second before looking up at Beca. "The easy way." She said quietly. There was a long silence. Beca stared at Emily blankly waiting for her to admit it."Last night... after we got back...I might have gotten a little buzzed."

"A little?" Beca raised an eyebrow.

"Ok...a lot." Emily admitted. "I got a lot buzzed."

"Not even 12 hours after I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU no alcohol." Beca said, yelling.

"I'm sorry." Emily said quietly, not looking at Beca or Chloe.

"Alright, Emily." Chloe said, walking over to Beca's bed and sitting next to Emily. "Listen, it's not okay that you did this. Especially when you knew we didn't want you to. But I'm just happy you're safe and nothing terrible happened."

"You're saying you forgive me?" Emily said, looking at Chloe optimistically.

"Yes. I forgive you. And I'm sure that before long Beca will, too. But it's up to her what happens from here."

Emily looked confused. "What do you mean what happens from here?" She asked, looking back and forth between Beca and Chloe.

"She means that as team captain I'm now ethically required to punish you for this. The university sets standards for leaders of groups like this and I can't let this slide. Even if that weren't the case, I'd probably still do something to make sure this never happens again." Beca said, no emotion in her voice. "So now I'm in the difficult position of having to decide what to do with you. I could do anything from having you make us breakfast to kicking you out of the group."

"Kicking me out?! But I-"

"Relax, Emily. I'm not kicking out the only member of the bellas who is going to be able to carry on tradition."

Emily sighed in relief.

"But I'm not going to let you off the hook easily in any way." Beca added.

Emily looked at her feet.

"Emily, you could've gotten hurt. Even worse you could've wound up dead. Do you have any idea what that would have done to the people who care about you?" Beca said, raising her voice.

Emily still hadn't looked at Beca.

"I should go." Chloe sighed, getting up and walking out.

Beca stared at Emily, who continued to stare at the ground.

"Why did you do it?" Beca said, frustratedly. "Why? Why would you drink after I specifically told you not to? I just don't understand it."

Beca heard Emily mumble something. "What was that?" She asked.

"I can't tell you." Emily said louder than before.

There was a long silence.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Emily said nervously.

"I don't know yet. Something that will ensure that you never do anything like this ever again." Beca sighed. "I'm extremely disappointed in you."

Another long silence.

"Let's go join the others." Beca sighed.

The two of them walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Emily walked over to Stacie. Stacie looked at her sympathetically.

"Listen." She started. "Don't beat yourself up over this. We all started drinking a long, long time ago."

"So what's the problem?" Emily asked.