Chapter 8

Ciera ♡

No no no this can't be happening.  He is not out. He is still locked in there right?.

"Baby what is wrong?" I heard Alex ask concerned. But I was not listening to anything he was saying . All I could think about was him.him.him.  I started hyperventilating and sweating. It felt like I was getting hot all of a sudden.  I felt Alex' arms go around me , pulling me into his chest.

"Ciera please tell me what is going . Please . You are shaking , I want to help you but I can't do that if you don't tell me. " He murmured in my ear. After he said that I realised that I was shaking and that I never told him about my past before. I couldn't tell him ,because that is a part of my life I didn't wanna even think about. But I know that I have to tell him sooner or later. Tears started pouring out of my eyes when the memories came back.

"Oh babe , shhh don't cry. I don't  know what is going on but I know that the phone call upset you pretty bad. You don't have you have to tell me if you don't want to okay?". He whispered to me but I shook my head. I pulled back and he wiped my tears off.

"No I want to tell you and I have to but not right . I want to lay down for a bit please ." I sniffed.

"Okay that's alright. We can go-." He started but cut him off .

"No I want to be alone now ." I looked at him and saw he was reluctant but gave in to my request.

"Yeah that's fine." He said looking down. I pecked him on the lips and advanced to our bedroom. I closed the door and went to lay right under the covers. I can't  believe this is happening , not again.  I fell asleep thinking that he can't be out. He just can't.

☆☆☆☆
Later on in the day I woke up to, it sounded like Alex speaking on the phone. I stood up to hear what he was saying.
As I got closer I heard ,"I don't know mom."  "She answered the phone and she got upset and -" . He stopped to breathe and sighed. He then continued, "It's just that I never saw her that way before that it scares me." "Okay I love you too mom, speak to you tomorrow. "  He finished . I walked into the living and as soon as he saw me , he gave me a sad smile. I smiled back at him.

"I think I am ready to tell you. " I told him as he gestured me to walk over to him. He pulled me by the waist when I got to him.

"Are you sure?" . He asked as he rested his forehead against mine. I nodded.
He stood up pulled me with him to the table. He pulled two chairs out. I sat down facing him . He took my hands in his and nodded for me to start.
I took a breath and started.

"Okay ,what I am about to tell you I never told anyone before." He nodded. " When I was younger my whole family would have a picnic every Sunday. We had a big backyard so my mother decided that we would have it there every Sunday. All my uncles , cousins and Aunt's attended. There was my one particular cousin that I admired , Lucas. While everyone was having a good time , he would take me upstairs to my bedroom and lock the door . He would pull down my pants and -." I suddenly stopped, taking a shaky breath as tears cascading down my face. I heard Alex' chair squeek back. I looked up to see his fist clench and unclench , anger radiating from his body.

"Did he - he do what I think he did." He whispered. I just nodded , not being able to trust my voice. "That fucking bastard , if I get my hands on him I am going kill him with my bare hands. Nobody touches my baby Nobody."He stated and I was shocked to see tears pouring out of his eyes. He turned his back to me to avoid me seeing him cry. I hugged him from the back .

"I am so sorry. " I murmured to him. He immediately turned around and my heart ached at the sight of him crying.

"Don't ever apologise for anything. You did nothing wrong . I am sorry that you had to go through that."He told me as hugged me to him.

"He told me it's what people that love each other do." I choked out as I started sobbing . I felt so sick to my stomach that I never told anyone about it.

"Shhh ."He started whispering soothing words to me and wiped my tears as they were falling.

"He won't ever touch you again  otherwise I will kill  him I swear." He promised and I just nodded my head , because I knew he was not playing.

☆☆☆☆
Alexis♡

Ciera and I were watching a movie on our laptop . She was between my legs while I sat with my back against the headboard. We were halfway through the movie when we heard the door open and close.

"Ciera are you home?" . I raised my eyebrow confused .

"I am here Cory . I,ll be right there." As soon as Ciera said her brother's name I rolled my eyes. She smiled at me and went off to her brother.  I just couldn't stand that dude. I know they are twins and I love Ciera. Her brother I just can't handle but I have to live with it , because he came with the moment me and Ciera started dating. When I found out that she had a twin I was like another one. I thought I was going to like her twin too , because he would be like Ciera. But boy was I wrong.
I decided to get up and make myself known.

"Heyy Alexie I didn't know you were." Cory teased and I just decided to roll my eyes.

"It's not like you have to know. "I told him in a bored tone.

"You don't have be so defensive love. "He said teasing me even further .
I narrowed my eyes at him and he just laughed. "Oh you know you missed me ." He said as he continued laughing.

"Oh please ." I said with a grin on my face.

"Okay boys that's enough. Cory ,Alex came today , he surprised me actually. "She said as she gave me a wide smile.
She blew me a kiss and turned to her brother.

"And where were you whole night ?" She asked in a motherly type of voice.

He scratched his head as he said , "At a um  a gay strip club. "He whispered the last part. Ciera jaw dropped open.

"Cory how could you. Alistair is going to be devastated when he finds out!" She screamed , hitting him against the head. "Does that mean you were with one of them last night." He nodded,  guilt all over his face.

"I can't believe this ,when you tell him you better hope he is going to forgive you , because you won't get someone as special as Alistair. " Cory just nodded and proceeded into the guest room.

"I feel calling my mom. " She told and I just nodded. I decided to make dinner . After  I was done. I called Ciera and Cory . When Ciera came into the kitchen she was surprised that I made dinner but Ciera and I ate alone since Cory didn't wanna come out .

Later we went to sleep but it took Ciera a while to fall asleep. I told myself if I get that piece of shit , he is going to be sorry he ever touched what's mine.

*****
Sorry for taking so long with this chapter. It is a bit boring but I will make up for it in the next chapter. Thank you for reading. ☺