Chapter 5

Cory ♡

I decided to surprise my sissy , twin sister to be exact. I haven't spoken in 2 years because of my mother . She wanted to ruin our relationship by turning Ciera and I on each other but we found out what she was trying to do . We now best of friends, what am I saying we were best friends since day one.
I missed my sister so much that's why I wanted to visit her.

"Thank you for the ride." I told the taxi driver, paying him.

As soon as I approached her door , I heard giggling and I wanted to see if maybe the door was open , it was. I walked in down a long pathway , turned to my right .I saw my sister and I assume her friends laughing. Her friends stopped laughing when they saw me. Ciera also stopped , turned around and her eyes widened. I stood there smiling at her. She ran up to me and tackled me in a hug.

"Oh my gosh Cory , what are you doing here?" . She asked as she pulled away.

"I felt like visting my sister, what you don't want me here?".I asked , putting my hand over my heart. "Wow I feel so hurt."I said.

"Oh shut up, of course I want you here it's just a surprise that you here."She said laughing , hugging me again. She turned around remembering her friends were still there. "Sorry where are my manners , Cory this is my friends. The on the couch is Noah and his boyfriend Eddison.  The red- head is Winter and Viola that's sitting next to her.And Mercy, Angus and Forrest." She said pointing to the ones who were sitting on the floor.

"Nice to meet you all , I am Ciera's twin brother as you already know." I said waving to all of them. I got nods and a handshake from Forrest. But there was only one person who didn't say anything, Ang-something . He just gives off this "fuck off" vibe.
Later on in the evening all Ciera's friends went home and it was only us two.

"So little brother , how is it going?" Ciera asked, sitting next to me on the couch that's closer to the kitchen .

"I am not little anymore. "I told her , giving her a pout.

"Well you my little brother no matter what."She said , smiling at me.

"To answer your question,  it is going good, got a few heavy cases but I can handle it . That's why I do what I do." I said to her, oh have I am mentioned that I am a lawyer. Yeah.

"I don't know how you do it , I would never be able to defend criminals , it just seems wrong , but who am I to judge.". She said , shrugging her shoulders.

" How is it going with you sis since Alexis left?" As soon as I said that she went quiet. I decided to change the subject. We talked until we decided we were tired.

☆☆☆☆
That is the end of Chapter 5. What do you think of Cory? . Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.