Roger Waters

Imagine being in your boyfriend Roger Water's dressing room, the show would be starting in about an hour. And you and Roger were enjoying your brief visit before, you would have to make your way to your seat, which was on the ground, towards the middle row. You peered at your watch, checking the time. Noticing you only had a few minutes. You stood up. " I should go, Rog" you whispered. Standing up too, he made his way over to you, he took your hand in his, gently squeezing it before letting go. Slowly moving his hand up to your face, and removing a piece of brown hair, away from your eyes, he smiled before placing a gentle kiss on your lips. " I'll see you after the show. When the show is over I'll come and find you. So don't bloody move" he chuckled. "Well, you better get going, wouldn't wanna be late" you walked towards the door, looking back at him and smiling. Before making your way off the stage and too your seat. You loved Roger, but he had a tendency to be a bit bossy, and cold. But he meant well, inspite of it all. An hour or so later the crowd started to flood in people taking their seats, ready to see the show. After about 15 minutes or so of waiting around, the room got dark, and the crowd began cheering, a low soft light appeared on the band as they began to play, their ominous and melancholy song, 'shine on you crazy diamond'. Dedicated to bands former leader Syd Barrett. The whole show was brilliant and inspiring, every song seemed to hit a core in your heart, like some little person was playing your heart strings like a bass, with out apology. When the stage finally grew dark, and the applause had ended after the encore, all you could see was darkness. So which of course you almost jumped when someone wrapped their arms around you and whispered " Come on love it's time to go" you smiled to yourself as Roger took your hand in his and you, Roger and the rest of the band made your way through  the crowd, under the cover of complete darkness.