Secret!

<Y/N'S POV>
We were extremely exhausted after the concert. "I think I cant walk.." Minsoo said, slapping her thighs and calves.

"The choreo killed me.." Joa said, sleepy.

"Hello Queenies, since you guys worked hard for the performance, your manager planned a 5 day trip to Maldives, you are going tomorrow. Its a far flight, but we hope you will be grateful and have a nice trip!" The speaker announced, leaving the members in excitement.

"Some one tell me if my ears are playing tricks on me.." Kim said, her lips shaped to a '0'.

I widen my eyes.

"I need to go first, you guys pack your stuff for the trip, I will follow you guys later. I need to meet my friends and Jimin." I said, waddling out the room.

I heard the members giggle at my movements. I rolled my eyes.

I finally saw Jimin, Zinnie and Joohyung sitting on a bench. I ran to them regardless of my jelly-like legs.

I hugged Zinnie and Joohyung. "I cant believe you are an idol.." Joohyung said, admiring my face. "How did you guys get in the VIP section?" I asked.

"Well since the guards knew Jimin was your boyfriend, when they saw me and Joohyung with Jimin, he let us in since Jimin is our friend." Zinnie explained. I nodded.

"Oh and we found out about that thing that happened in the garden 3 years ago~!" Zinnie and Joohyung said, winking. I blushed. Jimin was hiding behind me. "Hey, come out.." I said, grabbing his hand.

I giggled at his face. "Uh whats wrong?" Jimin said, unaware of whats on his face.

Zinnie looked at his face and held in her laugh, and Joohyung followed.

"Did you just ate strawberry ice cream or something??" I asked, grabbing oua tissue. I leaned closer to his face. Just when the tissue touched the side of his lips, he smashed his lips suddenly onto mine. I blushed and felt him smirking.

Knew it was strawberry ice cream, it tasted like it. Zinnie peeked and smiled. Joohyung was secretly taking picutres and videos.

Me and Jimin finally broke the kiss. I looked behind him and saw that the members were also taking pictures and videos. I blushed even more. The members came running and started teasing me.

"The fanboys are gonna kill you, Jiminnnn~!" Suyeon sang, hitting Jimin on the back.

"They can kill me but not my Y/N.." Jimin said, hugging me. "OHHHHH~~!" The members said, clapping. I hid my face with my hands.

The day continued with wide smiles. Finally a day without problems.

<9:54pm>
"Jimin.." I said, getting Jimin's attention. I almost forgot to tell him about our trip to Maldives. "We are going to Maldives tomorrow, 6pm."

He looked at me and pouted. "Really? How long are you gonna be there?" He questioned, holding my hands.

We were outside my dorm room, me, Jimin, Zinnie, Joohyung and the members went out and hung out to get a long better. It was almost end of the day.

"5 days, but you have a few hours left with me tomorrow." I repiled, smiling. He nodded. "Stay safe, its a far flight, get enough sleep. I'll be waiting for you." Jimin said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled wider.

"Lets hang out tomorrow, or we can cuddle." I said, hugging him. He nodded. I kissed him on the cheek and went in my dorm room.

I locked my door. I put my ear against the door and heard his footsteps. I frowned, Im going to miss him. I hope there's wifi at the hotel or house? I took a shower and packed my bags.

I slept soundly, it was a tiring day.

-

<JIMIN'S POV>

I walked away from her dorm room door. I went back to my apartment and planned out me and Y/N's trip to Hawaii. I figured that we should go 2 weeks after her trip to Maldives. We've been together for 4 years, but I dont know if I should propose to her.

Oh well, I should keep this trip to Hawaii a secret first.

I love you, Kang Y/N, and Im going to save alittle more money to go to a trip to Hawaii. Leave the money up to me, dont be spending because of me!