Transformation

Its been 2 years since me and Jimin broke up. I've changed my stye, no more pigtails, but im keeping my glasses. For all I know, my glasses are nice. I had a new boyfriend. His name is Kim Winsoo. He's ALOT better than Park Jimin. But..yup..he broke up with me too. Great, I caught two jerks. Anyways, after the summer holiday, I decided for a change. You'll see what I mean.
-
I actually changed my alarm clock to a more nice sound to wake me up since the old one really almost damaged my eardrums. Its the first day today, so I did my everyday makeup:

 Its the first day today, so I did my everyday makeup:

Yup, I use makeup now

Yup, I use makeup now. Before the summer holidays, I was still wearing the nerd style. But I spent my holiday looking for high quality products for my face, like makeup. My family is not poor, is not rich, we are average. I saved enough money to buy some makeup and cute clothes. My outfit for today:

I took a shower, brush my teeth, put on my clothes and makeup and ate breakfast, cereal

I took a shower, brush my teeth, put on my clothes and makeup and ate breakfast, cereal. My parents were in a business trip so I was left alone in the house. You could say that people didnt recognise me one bit. They thought I was the new girl.

I went to the principal and told her that people kept saying I was the new girl when I was the same ol' Y/N. I dont like that since my two true best friends wont notice me, Zinnie and Joohyung.

The principle nodded and went to the microphone or something for announcments and confirmed, "Attention students, the "new" girl you are talking about is Kang Y/N. Please take care. BEEP."

I thanked her and went out the office. Immediately, everyone turned to me and stared at me. I smiled awkwardly and continued walking. I heard several whispers and gasps. It all stopped when a girl wearing high heels— Wait what? High heels isnt allowed in school. I wonder who this idiot is—

"Wow, you transformed huh?" The same ol' voice flooded my mind. Kim Lexi. I looked at her, trying my best not to glare.

"Umh, yeah, I did? Can't you see?" I blurted out. She gave me the dirtiest look. I heard giggling and whispers.

"Jiminie oppa, beat her up." Lexi said, pouting, trying her "best" aegyo. Then, a tall guy with pink hair stepped out behind her.

"Wow wow wow, the Park Jimin! I didnt know you are still holding hands with this idiot. Your hands are too small to even hold a pencil, explains why your handwriting is so damn messy." With that, I walked in between them and purposely bumped their shoulders.

Jimin grabbed my wrist and tried to punch me but I ducked down. "Dont even try, I learned karate before. Oh, you didnt know? You should have been my friend before, and longer." I said, holding tight onto his arms to stop Jimin from punching me.

I let go and walked fast to my class.

"Revenge is coming your way, Park Jimin."