I blush, before remembering something. "How is your nose?" I bring my hand up to rest it on his cheek while inspecting his face.

"Better. I don't feel a thing."

I sigh in relief, before realizing we have to get to school. I grab his hand and drag him towards the car. "We're gonna be late."

He chuckles and takes his sweet time.

M A S O N

I make my way through the school hallway, ignoring everybody whispering as I pass. I spot my angel right when I enter the cafeteria.

She's absolutely breathtaking.

I don't know what I did to deserve somebody like her in my life. All I know is that I'm going to treat her like a princess, no, a queen. She deserves everything she wants, and more.

Lily has an innocent soul. She's a sweetheart. I guess that's why it's one of my favorite things to call her.

I smile at her like a love sick puppy. Noah likes to tease me about how "whipped" I am, but I could honestly care less as long as she's happy.

We haven't known each other very long, but I know she's it for me.

She's mine and i'm hers.

I make my way towards our usual table where the small group is already sitting. I reach them and lean down to kiss her cheek as I take a seat in the chair next to her.

She jumps a little. Her gorgeous eyes light up once she sees it's me, making my heart beat a little faster.

She tends to have that effect on me.

I smile softly. "Hi baby."

She blushes at the nickname and I mentally smirk.

I love seeing her blush because of me.

"Hi." She smiles widely and jumps in her seat a little, almost falling off of it. Very clumsy, i've noticed.

"Careful sweetheart." I chuckle and place my hand on her lower back.

I hear a cough. "Whipped!" And then another cough. I ignore Noah and continue to stare at her as she looks down, blushing at his comment.

"Damn you guys are cute, it's kind of disgusting." I hear Carter say.

That just makes Lily blush even more.

Lunch continues with Noah teasing us about how whipped I am, and how cute we would be. Obviously I agree. I don't mind it, except for the fact that it makes Lily squirm. I can tell she's getting uncomfortable.

I interrupt his rambling about us with my eyebrows raised. "Shut the fuck up, Noah."

His eyes widen and he holds his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, sorry." He quiets down but I can still see a hint of a smirk on his face.

I look back down at Lily to see her fidgeting with her fingers. I place my hand on top of hers and send her a smile when her eyes meet mine. She returns one and squeezes my hand.

When lunch is over, I lead her out of the cafeteria with Noah and Carter following behind.

The students clear a path when they see me coming. I like knowing that they're scared of me. Means they won't try anything.

The rest of the day goes by quickly.

In gym we ran again, which I can tell tired Lily out. She may be able to run but she sure does get tired fast.

"Come on Lil, let's get you home." I say softly, as I wrap my arms around her waist, so she doesn't fall over from being so tired. We make it to the car and I help her in, shutting the door once she's comfortable.

By the time we reach her house, she's fast asleep. I smile at her sleeping figure and reach my hand over to gently rub her cheekbone.

I decide to just carry Lily, in order to not to wake her, so I head over to the passenger side, open the door, then pick her small, precious body up. I carry her bridal style, being as careful as possible not to move too much.

I make my way up the steps to her house and easily manage to hold her with one arm so I can open the door.

I close it behind me and after a few seconds, I hear footsteps heading in my direction.

Mr. Rose grins once he sees Lily's sleeping figure in my arms. "Thanks for bringing her home. You can take her upstairs, if you don't mind." He whispers, making sure not to wake her.

I send him a single nod before heading up the stairs, entering her room and making my way over to her bed, gently placing her on the mattress. I slip her shoes off so I can then cover her with the blankets.

I can't stop the smile that appears on my face as I look at her. She looks so peaceful.

I make my way out of her room and down the stairs.

Just as i'm about to walk through the door to leave, I decide to take a small risk. I turn around and head to the living room where her father is.

He looks up from his paper.

I smile sheepishly. "Do you mind if I spend the night?"

He thinks for a minute before shaking his head. "You've done it before, and I trust you with her, but no funny business." The sternness in his voice is clear.

"Yes sir." I then thank him before heading back up the stairs.

I quietly slip off my shoes and make my way over to the bed before laying next to her. I slip my arm under her neck, scooting as close to her as possible, before wrapping my other arm around her waist.

I begin to run my fingers through her hair and lean down to kiss the top of her head, letting it linger there for a few seconds.

I don't fall asleep. Mostly cause I can't sleep during the day.

For the next hour and a half, I run my fingers through her hair and trace random things on her back as I think to myself.

When she finally wakes up, she looks around curiously, spotting me right next to her.

"Mason?" She brings her tiny hands up to rub her tired eyes.

"Yeah baby, i'm right here." I say softly.

"H-How long was I asleep?" She stutters, still waking herself up.

"About an hour and a half." I answer, running my fingers through her soft brown hair.

Lily lets out a cute little yawn before turning to look back at me. She hesitates before climbing over me and plopping down onto my stomach, so she's now laying on top of me. She snuggles her face into the crook of my neck.

I shiver at the feeling of her breath as it softly fans my neck.

I rub my hand up and down her back. "Guess what?"

"What?" She mumbles against my skin.

"Your dad said I could spend the night."

She looks up at me. "Really?"

I can tell the news woke her up a bit. I nod with a grin.

She smiles widely and wraps her arms around my neck, cuddling into my body some more. I chuckle and wrap my own arms around her as well.

"We'll have to leave a little early in the morning so I can get some clothes, if you don't mind." I tell her while running my fingers through her hair.

"Okay." She mumbles. After a few seconds, she lightly kisses my neck, surprising me, and also making me shiver again.

"You. Are. Adorable." I say in between placing kisses on the spot where her neck and shoulder meet.

She giggles and tightens her hold on me.

"Alright, now it's time to do some homework." I say, immediately wiping the smile off of her face.