Chapter 15: And this is why I prefer the rain (3)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------

"You kicked me."

Was the first thing I heard from him the moment I walked into the Vongola infirmary.

"You actually kicked me."

What was he? A child?

Okay, quick recap. So apparently, Giotto was still salty about me kicking him in the family jewel, but can you blame me? I mean, I was technically being harassed.

That was three days ago. I've been avoiding the infirmary for the last three days. That also meant I was avoiding the rest of the Vongola Family, especially during meals (I ate in my room).

Basically, no one has seen me after I 'assaulted' Giotto Vongola.

Personally, I don't think it should take three days to recover from a kick to the groin. Seriously, Giotto, you need to be less like a delicate flower. You're a goddamn Mafia boss!

"And you pinned me against the wall." I countered, scowling a little. I was in an irritable mood. First day in the Vongola mansion and Giotto has already caused trouble for me.

Tch, how annoying.

At my words, everyone in the room suddenly stared at Giotto, mouths gape and eyes widen in confusion.

They were Asari, G, and Knuckle.

"Giotto-san, I do not think that was a wise choice to make-"

"Dammit, Giotto! Really?! To your fiancée?! Did you forget which famiglia she belongs to?! The Senva Corona! The goddamn Senva- fucking- Corona!"

"Shhh to the max, G. Famiglias should not be discussed right now." Knuckle hushed the pink headed mafioso.

They suddenly turned their gaze toward me and gave me a weary look.

What- oh. Oh yeah.

"Famiglia?" I cocked my head in confusion.

I'm suppose to be a civilian.

"A-ah, no, Hime-san. It's just a... little game... we made and still... play?" Asari said the last part uncertainly.

It earned him a few glares.

"Ah, I see, Asari-San. No worries, carry on. Also, please call me Soren. Princess is too much."

"Of course, Lady Soren."

I sighed internally. Asari is way too polite. No matter how many times I tell him to call me by my name, he reverts back to calling me Hime within another hour. I don't care if it makes fangirls jealous. This kind of nickname is way too embarrassing!

While the pleasant conversation between Asari and I are going on, we both pretended to not notice that G was slowly strangling Giotto.

"G! Calm down to the max!"

"Die, you idiot boss!"

"That is not how you should treat your fiancée, Giotto-San." Asari butt in.

"W-what?! Hold on, wait, wait. That was a mistake!"

Of course, my good mood plummeted once more by Giotto and his stupidity.

Mistake my a$$!

Casting Asari, who is so far my second best friend (because Elena will murder him if she isn't number one), an apologetic glance, I turned away, frowning angrily at the blonde boss.