Chapter 9: Farming with a drill sergeant and- KYAAAA!! (2)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
Ciao! It's Soren. So, a quick recap. Farming. A laboring task consist of being soled and dirty. I wonder how the Vongola will fair in something as easy as digging dirt. Hufufufufu~

"Ara? Where's Narrator-San today?"

I have sent them on a task to pick something up. You will not see them until the end of the chapter.

"Aww... boo..." *Depressing Background. Crouching near a corner with mushrooms growing around her and on her head...*

*Sweat drops* Uhhh...

"C'mon Ugetsu, put more backbone into it!"

I shouted from across the field. The day hasn't ended yet and I saw that the Vongola and my brothers might need some help with the farm.

Well, seeing as none of them were able to carry a large crate of cow feed with one arm and three bundles of hay on the other, I could only shake my head in disappointment. This was child's play!

(No it's not. Do not attempt this at home. Soren just happens to be relatively strong as she went through CIA training. Also because she has the strength equivalent to a monster. Please continue-)

Didn't Giotto and G live in the slum? I would assume they had a little more strength then this.

I left Mike and Ren- and the other animals- to themselves and took off my cardigan. Tying my hair into a messy bun, I approached the men.

Of course, they were surprised. My brothers and Giotto protested... until I lifted a ninety pound crate from one side of the farm with one hand while the other was carrying a bucket of manure.

They were still gaping...

It was quite fascinating, which lead us to this situation-

"Move it! What's the use of your arms if you can't even lift that box! Faster, Ugetsu!" I yelled at the Japanese Rain Guardian like a drill sergeant.

(I actually was a drill sergeant at one point in my career. Going undercover for the CIA meant you needed to be a jack of all trades. Ah, those screams were music to my ears...)

Giotto and the others just sweatdropped, watching Asari suffer as he was designated to the crate lifting.

I turned my eye over to the other guardians. "Well? Get moving! Lampo! That plow is barely making a hole. Plow harder!" I barked, watching in glee as the greenette sweated nervously and dug like his life depended on it.