"First of all, I don't care if she doesn't love me. I will always love her. What does she have that you don't have? For me, she has everything I like and she's not a lunatic like you, running after a guy who doesn't likes you back." Bryce said.

He loves me? Or he's just playing around? I admit, I like him. Okay? I just don't wanna assume that he loves me when he really don't. I just don't know if I could trust him. I don't know if I could love him like how I love those three gays before. I just don't wanna be in a deep shit again. I'm happy with this situation now. It's not complicated and I'm comfortable around him. I always get unexpected hugs sweet kisses. God, all I want is to like and not love him. Loving him will be like making yourself a spy, watching all his moves and all the bitches around him. I just can't love him. It will be too complicated and probably I'll get hurt again.

"Bye. And I don't wanna see both of your faces ever." He said pulling me to the elevator. I know he's mad and I don't wanna talk to him or make his mood worse.

"Use my car. Bring 2 or maybe 3 luggages only. I'll use your car." He said in a very flat tone and I just nodded. Good for him. I'm in a good mood or else I won't be moving to his place.

I drove his car with 3 luggages with me. You know, I hate him for acting that way towards me when we were inside the elevator. It's like he can tell me what he wanted to do and I'm like his pet to follow. Treat me again like that and I'm going home.

Stupid traffic. Bryce is on my right side and Vicky is on the back.

I feel Bryce staring at me so I looked at him and I gave him a smile. He mouthed something I can't understand.

"What?!" I yelled. Why do I have to yell? He can't even hear me.

I saw him getting his phone from his pocket and my phone rang.

"What?" I asked. I know it's Bryce.

Cars from the back were honking their horns like crazy. Chill, man.

"Shit. Green light!" He said and he hung up. That's why the cars were honking like a mad crazy person.

I followed his car since I don't know the way to his place.

"Jess, after I leave your things tomorrow, can I go to my friend already?" Vicky asked after we finished placing my clothes on our wardrobe.

"Sure. Just don't forget to visit me. I will miss you." I hugged her. I can't believe she's leaving me tomorrow after she brings my things.

"I will miss you too, Sweetheart. Call me if your hot husband will do something bad to you." She hugged me back and laughed.

"Don't be a pedophile!" I can't help but laugh too. I know my husband is hot.

"See you, tomorrow!" Vicky pulled from our hug and left.

"Jess?" Bryce out of nowhere hugged me from the back.

"Hmm?" I don't wanna talk to him right now. I don't like the way he talked to me earlier.

"Are you mad?" He rested his head on top of mine's.

"No." I said nonchalantly.

"I know you are. Sorry." He said.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I know why. I just want him to say it.

"About everything that happened earlier. Pepper and me telling you about the luggages. Sorry." You know, I always like when guys accept that it's their fault. Girl power!

"Are you saying I'm jealous about Pepper?" I faced him and raised my eyebrow. I love raising my eyebrow. It makes me feel superior, strong or whatever.

"I know you were. If you only saw your own face. It's like you want to trap her head between the elevator doors." He laughed and kissed me. Is he reading my thoughts? Is he a mind reader? Or just my expression is so easy to read?

"Whatever. I'm taking a shower." I said pushing him slightly and he laughed.

"Wait for me, I'll join you." He was still laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"No." I left him and went inside the bathroom.

"Bryce!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. I don't know if I'll have a voice after yelling that loud.

Oh my God!!!!! I can't have a shower with that gigantic lizard! I mean gecko just above the shower head!!!! I'm gonna kill that Bryce if he's the one who put it in here.

###### Sorry, guys, this chapter is short. But I hope you enjoy! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD