Insecurities

Look, there's a lot of different things about so many different people. Not everyone can fit into this cookie cutter mold, and no one in this world is completely normal. We all do things we regret, we all have guilt, and we all say stupid things, but that doesn't mean you beat yourself up about it. People can say whatever they want, and it's the way you react that determines the outcome, and the choice is yours. Don't look back at it, you must move foward, because it can eat away from the person that you are. You are amazing, and you need to believe that from the bottem of your heart. I'm not anywhere near perfect, but I strive for it everyday, knowing that I will never achieve it. The journey is always better than the final destination, because without the journey there's not a destination. Plus, your choices determine what your life can be, and a lot of the time you'll make the wrong ones, but keep on going because sooner or later you will make the right ones. Go with your heart, and I want you to think about what you really want. I want you to think about it so hard that you visualize it, and then you work for it. You work for it like your life depends on it, and always remember the core reason why you do what you do. Trust it even if others say you're crazy, or they say that it will never work, but do it ,anyway, and prove them wrong. If you want something.., you go get it, and if it backfires, atleast you can say you tried,  but if it works, the sky's the limit. To be honest, you don't have any limits, and the only limit that you have are caused by fear. The issue is that most people are scared of their brightest light rather than their darkest hole. This means you are scared to fuel your potential to the fullest, and rather go with the safer option. ,I on the otherhand, want you to defy the norm, and do want you need and want.