She open the door and as always she looked beautiful. Even in leggings and an oversize Harvard hoodie and no makeup she looked beautiful.

‘’ here’’ she says while handing me a flash light

‘’ what’s the flash light for?’’ I ask

‘’ it will be dark soon outside in the woods’’ she answers

‘’ so that’s where were going? In the woods?’’ I ask

‘’ you’ll see’’ she says while walking out of her room

We walked out of her house and into the forest near her house. Walking for about ten minutes we got to the river where there was a beautiful light house. We climb it to the top where we stood in silent for a while. It felt so peaceful, I loved it here but wonder why she had brought me here?

‘’ why are we here?’’ I ask

‘’ when I’m upset or I missing my dad or stuff weren’t right. I always come here to get away from everything’’ she tells me

‘’ its beautiful here’’ I tell her

‘’ I’ve never brought anyone here Liam. You’re the first person to ever come here with me’’

I felt special that I was the only person Sara ever brought here. I was speechless after what she had told me. Putting my arms around Sara’s waist, I laid my head on her shoulder thinking. She was right, this place was the best place to get away from everything. Finally after a few minutes of looking at the top view we were looking at, I turned her around where we looked into each other eyes. Her eyes were so sparkly and gorgeous brown. We lean towards each other, I could feel her breather against my lips. Our lips finally met,  her lips were so soft against mine. Pulling apart I looked into her eyes were I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist where we made out for a long time. Setting her back down, she open the storage room of the light house where there was a bed. Walking over to the bed, I pulled my hoodie off setting it on the bed. She rubbed her hand up and down my abs,  I slowly put my hand under her sweater. Pulling it off, she slowly started undoing my trousers, I started pulling down her leggings. Once our pants were off I set her on the bed where I got on top of her. We started making out, each second we would go more intense. I was about to remove her bra when she push me off of her.

‘’ I can’t ‘’ she says while getting up

‘’ what do you mean?’’ I ask

‘’ I can’t do this Liam. Your still with Danielle!’’ She exclaim

‘’ were on a break!’’ I tell her

‘’ oh so I’m just that girl that you’ll use until you and Danielle are off of the break? I know how it goes Liam. I’ve been through this before, I’m just gonna be that little bitch that gets her heartbroken in the end’’ she says while taking her clothes and walking out of the room.

I think Louis was right after all, I had to choose Sara or Danielle. Truly I wanted Sara more than Danielle, she made me feel alive around her. Sara is the girl that I want, but now I made her feel like I’m going to use her and break her heart. That was the last thing I wanted to do break Sara’s heart.

I got my clothes back on and walked out of the light house where I saw Sara walking away. I tried to hurry up to be behind her for I don’t get lost in the woods. It was getting dark outside. As I walked a bit closer to Sara I could hear her cry, I felt devastated. Me Liam James Payne hurt someone feelings for the first time in my life. It didn’t feel right, and I had to fix everything.

HARRY POV:

Niall,Zayn and Maura and I had arrived hours ago and Sara and Liam were nowhere to be found. By 11pm  when everyone was sleeping I heard Liam’s closing his door. I got up and went to the bathroom where I found Sara sitting on the bathroom floor in tears.

‘’ What’s wrong beautiful?’ ‘ I ask her

‘’ don’t call me beautiful’’ she said getting up furiously

‘’ want to talk’’ I ask her

‘’ no, all guys are jerks’’ she says while pushing me out of the door way

I saw her walk over to her room. I had to find out what was wrong, I hated seeing girls upset. Turning the bathroom light off I walked over to her room where her door was half open

‘’ erm- sara? Can I come in please’’ I ask. I waited a view seconds but she didn’t answer . Waiting a bit more, I decided to walk in. I saw Sara curled up in a ball crying. I ran over where I held her in my arms.

‘’ shh don’t cry’’ I tell her ‘’ please don’t, tell me what happen’’ Her tears were dripping onto my shirt but I didn’t care because it was a girl, no one should ever hurt a girl feelings.

‘’ is it Liam?’’ I ask

She sat up and wiped her tears off and she looked at me. ‘’ have someone ever broken your heart?’’ she ask

‘’ yes, but who broke your heart? ‘’ I ask

‘’ My last boyfriend I had was in 8th grade. He used me, he cheated on me, and he hurt me a lot. I never liked anyone else as much as I liked him. Until I met Liam,, since then I feel save again around a guy again. But now he hurt my feelings, I understand he’s on a break with Danielle but I don’t want to be the girl he’s using and then goes back to Danielle’’ she tells me

‘’ Liam really likes you’’ I tell her

‘’ how do you know?’’ she ask

‘’ He told me’’ I lied. He never told he liked her, but I can see it

Liam deeply liked Sara so much. This past week I can see he’s been acting differently around everyone, he was less stress, he’s more happy. He’s been like this since Sara came into our lives, and I liked it. Sara is a sweet girl and she is gorgeous. Don’t get me wrong but I am kind of jealous that she’s going for Liam, I wish a girl like her could go after me, but Liam is a good guy their meant to be them too.

I got up and walked over to the door ‘’ he’ll do anything to get you. Trust me’’ I close her door to let her sleep, I walked back to my room and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so what do you think Liam will do for Sara to forgive him? Will he dump Danielle for good and date Sara? Or will he wait? Also what do you think Niall will say about Sara and Liam seeing each other, even though he gave the okay to Liam , but she is still his sister and usally best mates aren't suppose to go for each other sister. Well keep reading and you'll find out ;)