03

"Why the heck is that person took my bunny?" Yein said in frustration.

"It's okay, Yein. You can meet Gokki again tomorrow,"

Yein silent for a while. She focused on her driving.

"But, I want to tell Gokki about that stupid blind date mom set for me," Yein mumbled.

_______

"It's okay. I will just keep this bunny if I can't find the owner," Jungkook said as he looked at the bunny.

He then looked at the owner's name again. "Goran's?" But then he just shrugged his shoulders.

Not after a while, a girl barged into his room.

"Like seriously? You are still playing with a doll? A bunny?" Somi, Jungkook's little sister asked in a mocking tone.

"This is not mine!" Jungkook defends himself.

"If it is not yours, then who? Your girlfriend gave it to you?" Somi smirked.

"None of your business, little kid," Jungkook looked at Somi with his sharp look.

"I am just 4 years younger than you," Somi rolled her eyes.

"Still, you are younger," Jungkook glared her sister.

"By the way, why you are here? And you entered my room even without knocking the door first. Where is your attitude? This is not something that I taught you," Jungkook asked Somi.

Somi who is hearing her brother chattering, close her ears.

"For sure I am here not to listen to your nags!" Somi, still closing her ears, shouting to her brother before running out from Jungkook's room.

"Geez, kids nowadays need to have some manners," Jungkook said while shaking his head.

"Bunny, don't be like Somi, get it?" Jungkook suddenly talk to the liveless plushie.

He smiled to his own weird acts.

_______

"Hyoin-ah," Yein whimpered her younger sister's name as she entered Hyoin's room.

"Why?" Hyoin who is now studying, looked up to Yein.

"I lost my Gokki," Yein opens up to Hyoin.

"Really? Oh god, thanks," Hyoin said made Yein hitted her using the pillow.

"Okay, okay. Sorry," Hyoin said.

"You know how precious and meaningful Gokki is in my life, right? How could you said that? You are rude and such a disrectful sister," Yein said in her anger.

"Chill, it is just a plushie," Hyoin said.

Which made Yein sent her glare to the youngest. "What did you said again, Jung Hyoin?"

"I said... I said that I hope you can find your Gokki as soon as possible," Hyoin stuttered.

"That is not what I heard," Yein glared her sister before hits her sister again with a pillow.

"Sorry, sorry." Hyoin muttered.

"Next time, don't underestimate my Gokki! It is not just an ordinary plushie!" Yein stopped hitting Hyoin.

"By the way, how about your music classes? Can you catch up since you know, you are kind of slow," Yein is making fun of her sister.

"I am Jung Hyoin. Of course I can," Hyoin said proudfully.

"And you know what, my teacher is so handsome,"

"Stop admiring people for their looks! Last time you talked about the handsome guy who is living the next door to your friend's house," Yein glared Hyoin.

"But, this time is different. He is really an angel who have just came down to the earth. I wonder who have been running the heaven right now," Hyoin said while smiling like an idiot.

"Ewww Jung Hyoin. Your imaginations are beyond normal," Yein rolled her eyes.

Hyoin pouted her mouth to her sister's words. "I hope you will fall in love with him one day so that I can keep on teasing you,"

"Whatever," Yein flips her hair ignoring her younger sister's words.

________

Hello everyone!
How's your day? I wish you have a happy day :)