"I know."

"Now get ready fast! You know Noor will lose her mind if we don't reach on time."

"Crazy Noor is scary."

"Then get ready fast!"

***

He opened the door and the first things that he saw was her. He could not help but smile. He slowly started walking towards her. She on the other hand was too busy, getting ready that she didn't even realise there was someone in the room. She wanted to look perfect today. All her life she was slim and had a perfect body but now after having a baby her body was not the same. That made her really insecure.  She didn't want to meet anyone but everyone else decided to do the function so she could not protest. She was very nervous but at the same time excited. 

She gasped when she felt someone's hand on her waist. He pulled her closer before saying,"you are looking beautiful. "

She smiled,"I know you are a good liar."

"I never lie. Not to you at least.  You know how much I love insulting you. If I'm being good that means I'm being honest."

She smiled,"well that's true."

"Then believe me and stop thinking so much. You are looking great."

"And fat."

"Does that really matter? "

She immediately frowned,"what do you mean?"

"I mean there is only one guy who is allowed to look at you and that's me. I'm fine with the way you look. So does that matter how you look or what others think?"

"What other men think? No, that does not matter but what other women think? Yeah that's scary."

"And when I thought you cannot surprise me more."

She laughed before quickly giving a peek on his cheek,"thank you."

He smiled,"you are a weird human being Noor."

"Less weird than you Mr. Malik."

"Mumma!" Iiman was screaming when she entered the room. She stopped running when she saw her parents standing really close to each other. Then she quickly covered her eyes with her hands. "Hawww!"

Noor and Zeeshan smiled before looking at each other. Zeeshan went to Iiman before lifting her up in his arms. "You can open your eyes now. "

"Are you sure?"

Noor smiled before replying,"Yes, we are sure."

"Are you very very sure?"

Zeeshan removed her hands from her eyes before saying,"You are a drama queen."

"What's a drama queen?"

"Your mom."

Noor narrowed her eyes which made zeeshan smile.

"But I'm not mom! Am I Daniyal's mom!"

Noor eyes widened,"what? Where did that come from?"

"Why were you screaming Mom?"

"Sufyaan mamu and Zyva Khala came. They want to see Daniyal!"

"Oh they are here! Zyva never disappoints me!" Noor said before leaving the room .

Zeeshan frowned, "And who will take Daniyal?"

"I Will! Give him to me!" Iiman exclaimed.

"You go and see what Afzal uncle is doing. Tell him that Sufyaan mamu is here."