chapter 1

" EVERYBODY SIT DOWN!!!" Kakashi yelled at all the students while they just look at him like he was on crack.

'Here we go again, kakashi on his period' sasuke though as he leaned his head on his palm. "Today we have a new student." As on qeue a blond with red tips, sun kissed skin, and dark whiskered cheeks came into the class.

He had on a black fishnet shirt that showed his defined 6 pack, black ripped holey skinny jeans, with black velvet jordan retro 11's.

" Please introduce your self." Kakashi said staring at his icha icha paradise book. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki  and I hope to have a fine year with all of you." Despite the appearance he had a smooth and chilled voice that can put itachi to shame. " You can go sit over there by kiba. Please raise your hand kiba." Kakashi pointed at the brown haired boy that had red upside down triangles on his cheeks.

Sasuke stared at the blond very closely as he walked passed his table to sit next to kiba. Naruto had felt somebody eyes on him and turned around to a smirking sasuke. The blonde just gave him a wink and turned back around.

Sasuke was very attracted to the blonde but, he had some competition; fan girls.

After a 45 min boring lesson

Naruto pov.
'Can that class get anymore boring' naruto thought as he walked into a crowded cafeteria. " I wasn't hungry in the first place." I sighed as i was about to walk away when i heard my name called...

"Hey naruto over here!!" Kiba waved towards me. As I walked over there I notice a few other people. "Naruto this is sakura, ino, lee, shika, choji, neji, hinata, ten ten, and Mr. Attitude with the raven hair is sasuke." Kiba pointed at each one as he introduced the names to me. " Hello my name is naruto." I introduced my self.

3rd pov.
Naruto noticed hinata staring at him so he  winked at her with a smirk. She blushed and put her face down " So.... Naruto tell us something about you." Sakura said pushing her breast up more to make her more attractive. " well, I have a brother, my favorite food is ramen, etc... and im bi sexual" naruto smirked changing his attention to the surprised raven giving him a wink.

"How old is your brother?" Ino asked seeming very interested on narutos brother. " 19 " Naruto said as ino whispered something to sakura and they giggled.

" Is he just as sexy as you~" ino asked flipping her hair. "Sorry pretty lady but he's taken~" naruto gave her a bright smile and she blushed. " well are you taken?" Sasuke said suddenly interested in his friends conversation.

"Maybe...maybe not" he smirked while everybody blushed. Probably thinking they might have a chance.

Ring ring

" well there goes the bell. See you ladies...and gentlemen." Naruto took sakura's hand and placed a gentle kiss. Making sakura blush and ino glare at her. But naruto didn't leave without giving sasuke a slight wink and a slight shoulder bump. Making the all mighty uchia tent a light pink.

(Lets just say it's the last period of the day)

Sasuke pov.
As I walked in I notice naruto sitting next my seat. 'thank you Jesus for placing me next to this god'. When i sat down I felt the blond staring at me. " You should blush more, you seem more cute." The blond smirked. 'Omg omg omg he called me cute~what should I say?'. "Hn" I answered as he just scooted his chair closer to me.

" Every body get out the popcorn experiment... Naruto you can just watch." I grabbed my box full of dangerous experiments and grabbed a highly salted popcorn kernal and put it in vinegar.
"Now put the liquid into the ballon hole." I did as the teacher said.

"I would like to put something into your hole." Naruto smirked licking his lips. 'Then it's a date' I though blushing hard. "Calm down dude I'm just kidding." Naruto laughed an addicting laugh...

Ring ring

3rd pov
As on qeue a boy around 16 years old, dark green hair, red eyes, no shirt showing his 8 pack, skinny blue ripped jeans, black and gold Adidas, and a chain with the name James on it.  Jumped through the window smirking and a cigarette in his mouth.

"Who are you? You can't be here!" Iruka said bout to shit his pants.

"Shut up old man" the boy flicked him off. All the girls blushed at his sexy manly voice.

Before iruka could say something naruto smacked the boy making him drop his cigarette.

"Be nice James." Naruto whispered yelled. "Sorry iruka but I have to go I'll tell my brother to leave a note." Just as naruto said that James wrapped his arms around naruto waist whispering something in his ear.

" Time to start work babe~"

"Bye bye." Naruto waved towards the class as James dropped backwards out the window and naruto jumped out. Every body was surprise they didn't get hurt for a 3 story fall.

What naruto didn't catch was a glare from the uchia to James.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was first chapter??? Good right!! If you caught anything I need to fix tell me and I can edit it.
~sincerely author-chan