EPILOGUE (pt. 1) : "Circle Of Promise"

Start bij het begin

His throat thick with need, Jonah moaned and sucked on the tender skin of Noble’s neck, causing the man to release more beautiful sounds of soft ecstasy.  Barely thinking at all now, Jonah slowly shoved down the front of Noble’s pants, taking the briefs with them, loosing Noble’s stiff erection out into the warm night air. The man’s chest shuddered with uneven breaths, his head pressed back onto Jonah’s shoulder, eyes closed, lips parts and letting out short puffs.

God, baby, you are so fucking sexy right now. Had they already made love by now, Jonah would have taken him right here, against the car. But that wasn’t the memories of their first time that Jonah wanted for either of them.

Noble shifted his hips and squeezed Jonah’s arms, fingers digging into his skin, expressing his need for Jonah to use his hands on him. Gritting his teeth against the urge to do just that, Jonah continued his onslaught of teasing and tantalizing – and raked his short nails very lightly up the underside of Noble’s member.

Uh!” Noble flinched, his whole body bumping back against Jonah, his rump shoving into his crotch with a suddenness and force that jerked a short gasp from Jonah as well. Shit. The man had the most perfect ass in creation.

“Ready to give it up yet?” Jonah groaned and dragged one fingertip up through the groove underneath the crown, massaging the spot gently, knowing how ultra-sensitive it was. A thin trickle of warm fluid seeped down, wetting his fingertip and suddenly his mouth was salivating.

“Are you?” Noble swallowed hard, and this time he deliberately pushed his ass against him then rubbed firmly, rocking his hips just enough to blind Jonah with an explosion of sexual heat.

Fuck.” The word slipped out unbidden and his hands shook a little as he caressed Noble’s rigid shaft. He lost sight of his initial goal when Noble pushed his hips forward, sliding his hardness against Jonah’s fingers. “Fuck it.” Jonah groaned and curled his hand around the shaft, squeezed with just enough pressure to extract a sharp gasp from Noble, then began to stroke him.

Uuh!” Noble’s shoulders crushed back against his chest, the man’s body tensing fiercely. His hips moved in rhythm with Jonah’s hand, his firm ass bumping steadily against Jonah’s hard crotch, getting him harder by the second. “Oh fuck…

His free hand snaking around Noble’s abdomen, he held the guy tight against him and rocked his hips in time with Noble’s, his fist slipping up and down the man’s solid muscle until they were both panting and moaning and gasping.

Jonah groaned in agony then whispered shakily, “I really want our first time to be in our bed,” he shuddered. “But unless we go inside right now…we aren’t going to make it to the bedroom.” Despite his words, he continued to stroke the man, his hand unwilling to release him.

“Then…” Noble gasped thickly, “Then you have to stop.”

Jonah panted against his ear. “I don’t know if I can.” He moaned, an unsteady smile on his lips.

Noble covered his hand and, after a moment’s hesitation, moved it away, causing Jonah to whimper. He tucked himself back in his pants then turned around and rubbed his hands up Jonah’s chest, the man’s heart beating wildly against his palm. Jonah gazed at him – completely floored by the heat of desire in his eyes and the freedom behind it.

You’ve come a long way, baby.

Kissing his throat, Noble whispered, “Take me to bed.”

......................

The butterflies went into a frenzy as Jonah opened the bedroom door, touched Noble’s lower back and directed him inside. Up until now, he and Jonah had been using the guest room downstairs. Though he had long since been able to sleep upstairs, Jonah hadn’t wanted to take him to his bed until they could make love in it. So in a sense, this would be his first time sleeping in Jonah’s bed as well.