Chapter 03 : Thinking About Her

Começar do início

Friday (am) - Foundational Hero Studies II 08:30 am - 11:30 am

11:30 am - 01:00 noon Lunch Break

Friday (pm) - Hero Ethics (Midnight) 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm

~~~~~~~

"As you can see, your morning schedule is a little bit tight. Your lunch break has been adjusted to 1 hour instead of 1 hour and 30 minutes and your class will end by 04:30 in the afternoon. The good news is, by Friday your Lunch Break is back to 1 hour and 30 minutes just like your old schedule and you can all go home by 03:00 in the afternoon!" I said.

"Tch!" I heard Bakugou hissed.

"That's great All Might-Sensei! Besides having a long period of lunch break will just caused us to get sleepy." Ochako said with a smile.

"In our old schedule we used to go home by 04:00 pm, but it doesn't really matter if it was adjusted to 04:30. It's still early." Kirishima implied.

They all seems to agree with Ochaco and Kirishima.

"At least we can all go home by 03:00 pm during Friday!" Mineta happily exclaimed.

They all nodded.

"Good!" I showed them again a thumbs up.

The classroom became silent for a while, but not until when Ochaco blurted out something very intriguing.

"By the way All Might-Sensei, I kind of noticed that your smile is a bit different since this Tuesday. It seems like it has a more definite meaning to it now compared to your previous smile."

"Exactly!" Yaoyorozu added.

The rest of the girls nodded.

"R-Really?" I said stuttering.

"Eh?!!!!! All Might-Sensei just stuttered!!!"

All of them gasped.

I never stutter.

I should not let myself get shaken by these kind of question.

"Ahahahaha! I'm just proud of my students! That's all!!!" I laughed! My voice echoed throughout the whole classroom. "Ahahahaha!" I laughed again.

"We don't buy that All Might-Sensei." Jiro implied.

"What makes you smile like that All Might-Sensei? Or should I say, WHO makes you smile like that?" Aoyama asked while grinning at me.

Is he amused?!

"Heh, are the girls really that desperate when it comes to boys? They were able to noticed a slight change on All Might-Sensei's facial expression. But I can't see any difference at all." Kirishima beamed.

Ochaco got up from her seat and headed towards Kirishima. She looks pissed.

Ochaco started choking him. "IT'S NOT DESPERATION! IT IS CALLED OBSERVATION YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!" she yelled, choking the red haired boy.

Iida immediately grabbed her away from Kirishima.

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

A loud explosion has suddenly interrupted all the students that were about to question me.

"WILL YOU ALL STOP THIS BULLSHIT?!!!!! WHO GIVES A GODDAMN CARE ABOUT A FUCKING SMILE?!!!!!!!!" Bakugou yelled. His quirk is exploding in his hands.