Chapter 03 : Thinking About Her

Comincia dall'inizio

There are certain kinds of situation that healing quirks cannot heal. That's why I studied medicine and promised my Mother to heal her myself.

But 1 year before I graduate, my Mother and Father was murdered.

I wasn't able to go to school for 5 months. I was really depressed, anxious, confused, all the negative emotions was poured into my whole being.

When I finally grasped everything, I continued to pursue my studies, until I was able to earn my Master's Degree.

Right now, I'm still on the move to become a full-pledged Doctor.

I knew that my Mother felt very terrible after she took that monstrous blow from the villain. Everyday as her body gets weaker and weaker, she was gushing out a lot of blood, coughing up really badly, passing out and having a seizure.

The moment when I heard and saw Yagi-san having almost the same situation as my Mother, I was easily moved.

It must be really hard for Yagi-san enduring that kind of pain.

But I don't want to care anymore.

*All Might's POV*

I entered the classroom of Class 1-A and everything was a mess.

Bakugou is shouting at Midoriya-shounen, Ochaco and Ashido are hysterically laughing, Kirishima is singing, Mineta is about to do something pervy with Yaoyorozu, Aoyama is writing something on the blackboard, Todoroki is sleeping while Iida is doing his best to discipline them. On the other hand, some students are doing nothing.

"GOOD MORNING YOUNG HEROES!!!" I greeted with a booming voice, accompanied with my signature smile.

All of them immediately behaved themselves and greeted back.

"Good Morning All Might-Sensei!"

The 1st Year Students were already notified last week regarding about the new subject that will be added in their curriculum.

The students were quite worried about having a very tight schedule and not being able to go home early anymore. But they should worry no more! Because I have a good news that came from the Headmaster itself!

"Okay class, listen! I have a very important news to tell! A good one!!!" I said while showing them a thumbs up.

"What is it All Might-Sensei?" Midoriya-shounen asked.

"The Headmaster changed your schedule!" I said as I showed them the paper that the Headmaster gave me.

They all began to gather in front of me.

- New Schedule -

Monday (am) - Foundational Hero Studies II (All Might) 07:30 am - 10:30 am

Monday (am) - Biology (*) 10:30 am - 12:00 noon

12:00 noon - 01:00 pm Lunch Break

Monday (pm) - Hero Ethics (Midnight) 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm

Monday (pm) - English II (Present Mic) 03:00 pm - 04:30 pm

(Note : Same schedule for Tuesday-Thursday)

Friday (am) - PE II (Eraserhead) 07:00 am - 08:30 am