Bill

Why why why? Why did this happen to me? I asked myself while banging my head against the desk.

It's been two days since I've discovered my transformation, and I am no closer to finding out anything about my condition, or how to undo it. Not only that but I don't know how long I can hide this from everyone. Maybe I should just tell everyone what is happening to me.

"I will not permit you to do that." An eerily familiar voice echoed in my head.

"who's there?!" I asked startled sitting up straight and looking around the room nervously.

"Aww  come on Pinetree. Am I that easy to forget?" The echo-y voice  said.

"Bill! Wait? What are you doing here!? How are you alive!? We defeated you," I asked in shock not fully comprehending what was happening.

"You really think you pathetic meatsacks could beat The I Great Bill Cipher? You just temporarily disabled me," Bill said smugly.

"So what could you 'The Great Bill Cipher' possibly want from a 'pathetic meatsack' like me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Pinetree, calm down. I'm only here to help,"Bill said.

"I don't need your help. I don't want your help!"

"But you do need my help. Pinetree you have a problem and I have the solution," Bill was interrupted by me saying,

"I'd never accept another deal if thats what your thinking. I'm not stupid."

"Shush, shush, Pinetree, you know its very rude to interrupt. Besides once you hear the terms of the deal I think you're gonna reconsider what you just said." Bill told me intentionally being vague.

"Why should I even listen to you? All you did last time was trick and hurt me.  Not to mention that you tried to take over the universe!"

"Pinetree you should listen to me because I have the answer to your problem, and all I need in return is a simple favor" he said sounding like a door to door salesman trying to convince you to buy a product.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked

"Go into the forest and shake my statue's hand that will seal the deal." Bill said.

"What else?" I questioned  knowing that with bill there was always a catch.

"Nothing. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but remember I have all the answers."

"I'll consider." I said thinking that there was no way I'd take him up on his offer.

"Thanks Pinetree!" And once again I was alone.