Chapter V: Club Red part 1

'It's a party in a club called Club Red, everyone should wear something red'.

That's what Chris told you during breakfast. You brought only 1 piece of red clothing: a red dress with lace-details. After putting it on, you check yourself in the mirror. You actually look good.

 You then grab the documents Bella left for you at the hotel

You then grab the documents Bella left for you at the hotel. Tomorrow morning 09.15 you will be picked up and brought to your meeting with Jeremy Flynn. I am well prepared since I've been mentally preparing for that day for months now. I checked the time: 9.11 PM. Chris promissed to pick me up between 9 and 9.30 pm. It's a good think he's not here yet.. It gives me time to put everything in perspective. Christopher Velez.... I know who he his, I know how he is.. and I know damn well I have had a crush on him since the second he walked in. 'The arrogance (he knows he looks good) the sarcasm, the way he flirts with basically everything walking around... I have a history of dating guys like that. As I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands in my hair, I hear someone knocking on the door. I directly grab my bag and coat and walk towards the door to open it. 'Hi Chris!'

Chris: Hello! He says in a cute way

Chris: You look beautiful! He says as he admires you. You smile a bit.

Chris: Don't do that

You, a bit surprised: Do what?

Chris: Smile at the ground as if you disagree with what I said. You really do look beautiful, you should know that. And yeah, never forget that.

You actually feel like hiding your face in your hands, instead you just bite your lip a bit.

You: Thank you Chris, that's really sweet of you.. shall we go?

Chris nodds and the two of you walk out of your room. You close the door behind you and as you walk towards the elevator, you hear some clapping and whistling behind you. You and chris directly turn around just to see Joel, Zabdiel, Erick and Richard waving and making weird sounds as if you and chris are leaving for good.

Chris and you just wave back as if it is normal. In the elevator, the both of you start laughing out loud without saying anything else. When laughing, you caught him staring at you for a second. You are not sure whether it  made you feel uncomfortable or appreciated. As you walk outside Chris leads you to a car and opens the door for you. 'You're driving?' you say, a bit surprised.

Chris: Yes I am, are you afraid I'll kill you?

You: Well, not right now, but maybe after a few drinks..

Chris: Don't worry, we will be picked up after the party. He winks at you as he starts the car and drives off.

Chris: So, tell me a bit about you, Cara. I know you're 24, you're here for work, and that you ike dresses. Meanwhile, Chris turns on the radio. Bailando by Enrique Iglesias is on.