Chapter IV: Coffee and treats

09.30 AM

I could not fall asleep since 05.46 am. I could not sleep since I knew who were currently sleeping in the room right next to me. I could not even feel any other emotion except for exitement. I finally managed to get up at 10 AM. After slowly walking to the bathroom only to see my face showing exhaustion, I brushed my teeth and got underneath the shower and washed my hair. Your heavily-perfumed shampoo made your hair smell like a mixture of vanilla and coconut for 2 days straight, you loved the scent. After dry-blowing your long black hair, you put on day creme and start digging into your suitcase. 'Ok, it is 24 degrees outside, not raining...' you grab a simple long-sleeved black dress and put it on.

You walk towards the mirror and start applying some make-up and bright red lipstick

You walk towards the mirror and start applying some make-up and bright red lipstick. Your friends and family know that if there is one thing you always apply, it is lipstick. You prefer all shades of red lipstick, but you occasionally wear pink, purple or nude colours. Meanwhile, you stream some music. You are listening to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran when you hear someone knocking on your door. You turn down the volume and open the door. There, you see Joel and Richard.

Richard: Hiya, nice to see you, again..

Joel: We came to apologize for last night, we were not quite aware of the time and we should not have bothered you.

You: That's alright guys, I had enough sleep anyways. You lie.

Richard: Well, we still feel bad about it, because that is not who we are, so we want to make it up to you. Do you want to join us for breakfast?

Your hearts skips a beat

You: Eh, right now? Sure! Just, let me put on my shoes and grab my bag.. you can come in if you like.

Without hesitation, the boys step in and you close the door.

Joel: You have the same room as we do but to yourself, you must be quite important.

You: More important than you think. You say with a smirk on your face while putting on your boots.

Joel: Mysterious, are we? Well, we are not important at all. He says while smiling to Richard. Richard smiles right back at Joel.

You: Probably, I mean, you two have to share a room.. if that does not implicate insignificance then I don't know what does.

The boys laugh as you grab your purse.

Richard: I like your sarcasm.
You smile.
You walk towards the door and the 3 of you leave.
You: So where are we actually going?
Joel: well there is a starbucks nearby, and I have been craving a caramel frappuchino since my aunt send me a picture of it.
You: so starbucks it is!

During the walk, you talk about how this is your 3rd time in London and how you spend Christmas there with your family. When you arrive, Richard holds the door for you and Joel.
Joel: you are such a gentleman.
Richard: Thanks man, now I really feel like one.
Joel: Cara, what do you want?
You: I think I'll have a caramel frappuchino as well.
Richard: yeah me too, and some carrot cake.

'Hi, what can I do for you'. Says the girl. You read her name on her blouse 'Riya'.
Joel: Hi! 3 caramel frappuchino's and 3 times carrot cake please.
You: wait just the coffee is fine
Joel: not if you ask me
And he winks at you.
Riya: So, which names can I put on the coffee's?
Joel: joel, cara and Danny
Richard: dude, what?
Riya smiles a bit, the similar smile you had when you opened the door last night to bust richard and joel.
Riya: you can sit down, we'll bring it as soon as possible.
Joel: Thank you!

You sit down, there are not a lot of people inside since the weather is amazing. Most people are outside.
Richard: So Cara, what brings you to London?
You: Well, Danny -
Joels starts laughing out loud
You: I am here for work, actually! What about you guys?
Richard: We 're also here for work, we're staying here for around two weeks. How long are you staying?
You: Actually, I am not quite sure yet
Joel: I'm going to order 2 more drinks, Chris and Zabdiel are coming too! Cara, is it ok? They are our friends..
You: yeah ofcourse! I Mean, if Danny is ok with it.
Richard: Awesome, look what you did man, this girl will forevee refer to me as Danny.
Joel smiles and walks away.
Richard: Since you are here for work, do you even have time for this?
You: Today I have a day off, so it's fine!
As you say that, you see Chris and Zabdiel sneaking behind r