Chapter:17(Grafitti and Embarrassments)

Paris's POV

"Why is your room such a mess?" My mom asked for probably the hundredth time.

"I don't know. All I do is sit at my bed." I answered, uninterested in the conversation.

"You need to get your act together." She said while picking all my dirty clothes.

Anger started bubbling inside of me because of her bossy attitude.

"What if I don't?" I raised my eyebrows challengingly.

"Then I ship your off to a military boarding school." She smirked while placing her hands on her hips.

A taunting smile.

One that always managed to make me feel insecure.

"Mom, leave her alone." My sister appeared in the room.

"C'mon let's go, poo-par."

"Let's go." I grinned.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked shay as we stepped out.

She looked at me and grinned.

A grin that meant trouble

So I grinned back.

An hour later

"And we did it." I pumped my fist in the air and smiled in joy.

"Now let's go before we get caught." Shay said and looked around for Any police.

I packed all the color sprays in the bag and Shay swung the bag over her shoulder.

Our feet started to move towards Shay's car and I looked back at my shoulder.

The girl graffiti looking back at me. And in red bold letters at the bottom was written Fuck you.

_______________

"your sister is hot." said Miles as i closed my locker.

"yeah,  i know." i said with bored eyes.

"so?" Miles gave me a knowing look.

"do you even know how older she is than you? " i said with irritation.

"age is just a number, babe. " he said with arms stretched besides him and a dreamy smile

i gave him a disguested look and left a deep breath.

"hey, Aden. Dude? " Miles called out and heart almost jumped out from my chest.

my eyes instantly windened and searched for him. i saw him walking to us.  more likely, to Miles.

"Hey, dude." Aden said with his bored voice, completely ignoring me.

A girl bumped on me from behind and talk about embarrassing moments, I bumped on Aden's chest and almost fell on the floor as I let out small scream.

His hands rested on my shoulders for which I  thought was for preventing me from fall.  but i told you.  its not a Fairytale and he pushed me away.

"I am so sorry. I swear i didnt do it deliberately." i said quickly and panic-striken with wide eyes.

"yeah sure. And I am a virgin." He said sarcasticly and left rolling his beautiful electric blue eyes.

_--------------_