Chapter:4 (I consider of marrying myself)

dedicated to 97sheri
_____________

Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I am just trying to distance myself from you because I know I can't have you

-Wiz Khalifa

______________
Picture above is Miles

Paris's POV

The bell rang indicating that school was over. Finally. So my first day of school wasn't that bad but I didn't make any new friends. Yay me- note the extremely high level of sarcasm. I went out of the school building to the parking lot. I was waiting beside Sandy's car as she said she's gonna be s little late when a girl came to me running like a hungry tiger was chasing her. Well, just kidding. A girl came to me walking in a normal speed.

"Hey!" Her high-pitched voice annoyed me. And I kinda disliked her at first impression.

"Hey?" I said I unsurely waving my hands at her awkwardly as an awkward person I am.

"Remember me? We had math together and I sat beside you." She said smiling brightly at me.

"No? Should I?" I asked making a confusion yet uncomfortable face.

What could I do? I wasn't comfortable talking to a stranger.

"Well, I am Lily, Lily James." She extended her hand to me and I politely took it and shook it with a polite yet friendly smile in my face.

"Paris,Paris No-Middle-Name Evans." I said as I pushed myself off the car and placed my hands on my hips.

"No middle name?" She laughed. "You are funny. I am sure we are gonna be great friends."

Great friends? Like I  we are even gonna be friends. Forget about great. I laughed mentally.

"Yeah, right." I said with the sweetest voice I could muster up and also gave her the biggest fake smile.

Only I could detect the heavy sarcasm dripping from my voice but no one else could because my voice is way too much sweet when I am at the extreme level of my sarcasm.

"Are you gonna walk home or someone's coming to pick you up?" She asked exited over the fake fact that we are gonna be great friends.

"Oh. My best friend's gonna give me a drive home."

"Oh? Um.. Is she late?"

"Uh. Actually she is a student of this school. She is late because of her cheerleading practice."

"She is a cheerleader?"

"Yeah and also a junior student."

"She is quite older than you." She said as she made a face that says 'she-is-like-three-years-older-than-you-don't-you-know-that?'

"Yeah, she is. But still she is my best friend and also my neighbor." I smiled.

"Oh." She paused for few seconds then said excitedly clapping her hands, "So, tell me about yourself."

"Uh..me? Well, there is nothing special about me. I am Paris no-middle-name Evans. Everyone gives me weird looks because my best friend is three years older than me. But I just ignore them. I think vampires and werewolves are real. I don't like maths but I am really good at maths. People find me crazy because I like to talk a lot and most of the times I say weird things. I am so romantic that sometimes I consider of marrying myself. My hobbies are eating and sleeping." I took a deep breath after I said all these nonsense.