Subconsciously my eyes again fell on Aden and he leaned into his friend's ear and whispered something but it was enough loud for me to hear.
"Why is that potato looking at me?"
Meet Paris Evans. Pooler High's sweetheart. A good girl with straight A's. A girl who doesn't drink and go to parties and abides by her parents orders.
Meet Aden Walker. Pooler High's playboy.
A badboy with not so good in studies. A badboy with an arrogant behavior who drinks and go to parties. Who doesn't listens to his parents and acts rebellious.
What will happen if Paris falls in love with him at first sight and he ignores her completely?
- Chapter:1(Sucker for Starbucks)
- Chapter:2(I am a potato dancer)
- Chapter:3(My pathetic self)
- Chapter:4 (I consider of marrying myself)
- Chapter: 5(Part-2)
- Chapter:6(Smirking and deep voices)
- Chapter:7(Ryan Anderson)
- Chapter:8(A part of me died. Again)
- Chapter:9(Do cockroaches feel cold?)
- Chapter:10(I am not gonna die today just to breath tomorrow)
- Chapter:11(Liar, liar. Pants on fire)
- Chapter:12(Harry Potter? Really?)
- Chapter:13(Not a fairytale)
- Chapter:14(icecreams and ice cold glares)
- Chapter:15(empty and broken)
- Chaper:16(15th birthday surprise)
- Chapter:17(Grafitti and Embarrassments)