Chapter 2

IM STILL GOING TO UPDATE EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WANTS ME TOO. HAHAHAHAHA

after re-reading this I realized I made lots of mistakes, and that the girl with the creation quirk was actually supposed to be with Todoroki. But just pretend that she isn't in this

----------------

Your POV

Once I changed back into my comfortable jacket, t shirt and jeans, i went to to my next class. English. Once I got there I decided to sit by Iida. I was excited for this class, since I'm amazing at English. But soon all my excited energy went straight down the drain when I saw who was teaching us....Present mic. "No..." In the front of the class room was the most annoying dude ever, I mean sure he is really nice and a little cool. But his voice is so loud and and annoying, plus he always acts like I'm a cute little girl when ever he sees me. "No!" I said loudly, which cause a couple people to look at me strangely. "Y/n what is it?" Iida asked me. "I cannot have a class with this teacher!" But right after I said that, the teacher walked right at me with a serious face. I sighed, knowing what was about to happen. "3..2..1--" "Y/N-CHAN I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE IN MY CLASS!!" He said rubbing his cheek against my face while hugging me. Still as loud as ever...

"Present Mic....you stupid cockatiel! Get off of me! And what did I tell you about calling me that! I'm not 3 years old!" Don't get me wrong, I like hugs, we'll sort of...but only when I'm giving them to someone. Not the other way around. "That's sensei to you!" He said right into my ear very loudly. "Y/n, do you know him?" Asked Deku from across the room, "yeah..." "THATS RIGHT, I'M HER UNCLE!" "What?! Your not my uncle!" I said getting very annoyed, but no one heard me because of his loud ass voice. "What ever... Just hurry up with class!" "ALRIGHT!"

--mini time skip...about 10 minutes--

"Can anyone tell me which sentence is wrong?" He said quietly. Wow...that's the most quiet he has ever gotten in a looooong time, I guess it is possible for him to be qui-- "WHICH SENTENCE IS INCORRECT?! " he said after waiting a minute. Never mind...

"It's the third one...." I said quietly, but he still heard me. ( English is my first language and I don't even know which one is incorrect lol) "CORRECT!! THATS MY LOVELY Y/N-CH--erk!" I cut him off by throwing a text book right to his face, which left a red mark on his face, and it cracked his glasses too.

"Y/n you shouldn't do that to the teachers here!" Iida whispered into my ear. "I know..but he was really annoying me" Present mic then cleared his throat, put on his spare sun glasses and continued the lesson. "That's correct, and the reason it is correct is....."

---time skip--

"Finally that class is over with. Now time for lunch!" I said to myself. "Where is she....ah-Ha! Found you!" I then walked over to Uraraka and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Yo! Can I hang out with you at lunch today? So far you've been my only actual friend here." "Yeah of course! I was actually just looking for you." We both smiled and walked over to a table.

We both sat down across from each other, and was having fun goofing around, until to boys walked over to us. "Hey, your Midoriya and Iida right?" "That is correct, we were wondering if we could sit with you guys." Me and Uraraka looked at each other then smiled, "sure!" Midoriya smiled brightly and sat next to Uraraka, and Iida had a small smile and then sat next to me.

Midoriya was eating his pork cutlet bowl, Lida was eating..drinking? His beef stew, and Uraraka was eating rice with Chicken ( I don't remember what her favorite food is). While I had no lunch since I forgot my money at home, and didn't have time to make a lunch. "Iida-kun, why do you want to become a hero?" I asked out of the blue.