Chapter 9

WHATS THIS YET ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOO NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH THE EDITING XDD

Everything went white and fuzzy. A loud ringing noise was all you could hear, yet it was strangely quiet. It was like a dream, you could see and move and yet you couldn't. It was incredibly hard too. 

What is happening...? This feeling is familiar...did Shinsou use his quirk on me? Why? whats happening?

My own thoughts boomed in my head, I could feel my body running around. I think I was holding something against my back, but I wasn't quite sure.

"Shinsou? Oi!" The girl tried calling out but her voice would make no noise. The girl tried to use her quirk, but it didn't do anything. 

It felt like time had stopped, slowed down and sped up all at the same time, it was confusing and every time you tried to focus your mind would become more foggy. That is until something pushed against your shoulder.

Everything then went black, but for a split second. As the confused girl rose her head and looked around she was confused. The crowd was cheering, Present mic was still talking, there was ice and smoke/dirt everywhere. 

"Did a fight happen? Actually what even happened?" The girl asked her self as she looked at a screaming Bakugou on the floor with Kirishima, Sero and Ashido behind him cheering. Across from them was Tokoyami, Uraraka some pink haired girl and Midoriya crying with tears of joy. 

Bakugou says he's quirkless but i think his quirk is his tears, I mean look at that. its like a fountain   You thought as you stared for a few seconds in amazement.

And then aside from them was Todoroki, Momo, Kaminari, and Iida.

"Thanks for the help" A tired voice, whipping her head back she saw shinsou walk away but she quickly ran up to him. "Oi shinsou! Did you use your quirk on me?" Y/n asked grabbing his shoulder.

"And what if I did?" he responded with a bored look on his face. "If you wanted me to join your team you could have just asked, I wanted to actually have fun. Now I don't even remember what happened for the past uh...how ever long that was" Y/n huffed with slight annoyance in her tone. 

"We got into the next round, see you there y/n" He said with taking the girls arms off of him. "That kid..." She sighed growing more frustrated. 

"Oi y/n, your team really came too last second. I didn't even notice your team until mic sensei announced it." Kirishima said patting your back. 

"Thats funny, cause neither do I." She dryly replied

"Huh?" The boy asked in confusion. "Hm? Nothing. Anyways whats up" "Oh, we have an hour to eat and stuff. Wanna go and get some food" "Heck yeah I do, lets see if they have any takoyaki or f/f" You said mouth already watering. 

"Wheeeh" A slightly dysfunctional voice said, turning their heads they noticed kaminari made there way to them and had a blank face while repeatedly did thumbs up. 

"Pfft! Kaminari what happened to ya?" Y/n said using Kirishima as support while she laughs.  "Wheh!" He said in response, not comprehending what you said. After a few minutes of you and Kirishima laughing at him, you finally managed to tell him you guys where getting lunch. 

As the three of you started walking to the exit, you made sure to grab Kaminari by the wrist as you guys walked so he wouldn't walk away due to his quirk set back. "Can't I just give you a battery for you to recharge or something?" Y/n said as a joke and Kaminari then started to intensely nod.

"Geez I said that as I joke but alrighty then." She said with a chuckle. "Kirishima, what are you doing?" She asked as she noticed the rock boy was standing still looking around. "Wheres bakugou?" He asked. "Hm? He's probably already getting food, hes not the type to stand around for friends." Y/n hummed. Kirishima just sighed as he left with them.