winter already? ((warning))

Harry shuffled as he made his way down the corridor, he had a lot to think about since October, a lot of his time was focusing on his work and meeting with Tom and cuddling, and then its off to those meetings with Dumbledore, but he knew what was going on, for Christmas he would surprise his lover with Dumbledore's head, Harry smiled and made his way happily back to his room, ' Damn I have a twisted personality.' He thought and opened his portrait and sat down on the bed, 'But I love my twisted personality and everyone loves it to' he thought and cupped his cheeks and let out a dreamy sigh, "I'm sure we all love your twisted personality" snickered Salazar.
"Oh wow, the mother has been eavesdropping on my thoughts" Harry said and pouted, "I'll get you later you know that right?" He said and smiled, he had a specific prank he wanted to try, since he could control the shadows, he had wondered if he could control on what they would where, "or I could begin now!" He shouted and pointed at Salazar making a female Hogwarts student uniform on him.
Salazar let out a shriek and glared at him "Don't worry my revenge will begin now." He said and vanished.

" Wait wha-" he stopped as he heard Tom enter the room.

"Harry I know you killed Myrtle" Tom said and made his way to the wardrobe and pulled out a box "I believe you deserved to be punished"

"Wait Tom please, let me explain I was just tryin-" Harry became quit as soon as he saw Tom's finger go up and shush him, he knew he had no choice but to obey, he couldn't fight with his dominant, but at the same time he could, but he guessed he took it too far, cause Dumbledore did say Tom was the one who had killed Myrtle in the future when it was actually him.

"I guess it's time to learn your place, putting a bad reputation on me including when Albus Dumbledore is watching my every move, he probably knows im the heir of Slytherin, since I told him I could talk to snakes when I was younger, which means if you try to be decent, and have a good reputation maybe he would think else of me and try to assume one of the other Slytherin's, maybe he'd just think I was wrong and would think maybe children are creative" Tom said and pulled out cuffs and a collar.

"But Tom in order to do that wouldn't you have to change if you want to think that Dumbledore got the wrong Slytherin you would have to be more happy and be fake?" Harry asked as he tilted his head.

"Shut up" Tom said and put the collar on Harry and cuffed him to the bed

Harry on his knees now looked over hid shoulder, "Tom please, I'll be good" he said, he actually didn't want this to stop his body was craving this, he was, whatever was coming he wanted it just as bad.

Tom smirked, "Teaching you a lesson, you will have no mercy my little bird" he said and smacked the small males round ass, "has anyone told you that you have a nice ass?" He continued and cupped the males ass in his palm.

"Not really" he said and blushed darkly as he began drooling just thinking about what Tom was going to do to him.

"I would hope so because then we'd have a problem," Tom said and leaned forward and vanished the smaller males clothes and trailed his tongue over the small males hole "already hard" he said and pulled away and grabbed a toy out of the box and placed the vibrator inside him, "no need for lube when you're already wet down there, all the slick" he said and turned on the vibrator.

Harry arched his back and let out a scream of pleasure " Tom, Tom please" he cried out and whimpered

"Not yet," he said and slapped the males ass harder, "Behave" he said and watched as his lover didn't comply to his order he leaned foward and bit the males beck hard enough to draw blood, he liked this look and continued biting down hard onto his mates neck.

Harry tilted his neck more for the male the sence of being bitten was amazing he loved it, he enjoyed it, he wanted it "Tom please" he cried out thrusting back against the air.

"No" Tom repeated and pulled away and pulled out his cock and pressed it again his lovers rosy lips.

Harry opened his mouth and nearly gagged as his mate thrusted his cock fully inside his mouth, tears formed in his eyes as he bobbed his head, his eyes shot wide as he felt his head pushed down onto his mates cock and gagged again.

"To slow" Tom said and grabbed his lovers head and thrusted inside his mates mouth and smirked looking down at him, his eyes glowing with every thrust, "this should be an honor to be taking my cock Harry, you know how many girls or guys want me" he continued and licked his lips, hearing Harry's muffled replies and moans was enough to make him cum deep inside his mates mouth "you better swallow" he said and pulled out and watched as Harry closed his mouth and swallowed, he went behind Harry, "your ass is just perfect" he said and leaned down and bit his mates ass and purred.

Harry arched his back and let out a scream "T-Tom!" He screamed out his mates name, he clearly saw white and cummed onto the bed a flashing light spread through the room blinding Tom before the light vanished.

Tom looked over at his passed out mate and gasped as he saw his mate having a large pheonix tail on his rear, it was a beautiful sight, he looked up and also noticed harry having some feathers on his head almost like cat ears, he snickered, Harry was honestly a cute thing, he uncuffed the males and smiled and looked out the window "it's already snowing?" He said out loud and shook his head "winter already? Damn" he said and smiled cuddling up to his lover "now what are we going to do about your new looks" he said
------------------
I'm sure this chapter confused a lot of people, in confused to.))
But this is a visual that I did so you guys know what harry looks like))

))But this is a visual that I did so you guys know what harry looks like))