The annoying chickens

((Sorry for the late update, haven't really been feeling well, I've kind of been depressed, I guess I also had writers block since I didn't really know what to do after wards, anyways enjoy!))

Harry let out a sigh today was the day of the meeting with the 'order of chickens' he had been annoyed because Dumbledore wouldn't leave him or Tom alone, the only time they got alone time was the bedroom, and they would end up falling asleep before anything could happen, "To be honest I was hoping to have my first time now with Tom" he said out loud not realizing that he had, he began questioning in his mind why the girls were glaring at him, he quickly made his way down the hallway only to be stopped by Dumbledore, "Harry! My dear boy! Here is the portkey to the meeting"
"Thank you professor" He said faking a smile, "not at all my dear boy only the best for the new member joining, it will go off in 5 minutes, good day" Said Dumbledore who quickly vanished.
"Wait a minute professor, fi-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as he was portkeyed away from where he was, he fell onto the floor and puked, "s-still *pant* not fucking good with these portkeys" he panted out and waved his hand to clean up the mess, "Welcome my dear boy!" Said Dumbledore who stood there beside a disguised Grindelwald, "Hello Harry I am Tibet" said Grindelwald introducing himself.
"You don't really have to lie I can sense your magic and see through your disguise" Harry said glaring at the male who began to smirk, "You are indeed what they say, aren't you little Harry," said Grindelwald as he morphed back into his original self, "It takes a powerful wizard to know a powerful wizard" Said Grindelwald as he dragged his index finger along Harry's jaw line while smirking.
Dumbledore was seething in the background, 'I can't believe my lover! My lover! Is flirting with Harry Salazar! A student who couldn't even be more powerful than me and him!' Dumbledore thought angrily.
Harry glared and slapped Grindelwald's hand away, "What gave you permission to touch me" he said darkly, "But of course I'm allowed to touch you, I am after all stronger than you" Grindelwald said and gripped his arm tightly, Harry lifted his hand and shot Grindelwald across the room, his eyes glowed with power, "You are not my mate, you have no authority over me!" Harry shouted and turned apparating away back to Hogwarts.
Dumbledore ran to Grindelwald's side and helped him up, "it seems we underestimated, his power" Grindelwald said purring, "I want him" He said, "B-But you have me honey!" Dumbledore said getting shoved away, "Be quiet! I only had yoy here cause you were stronger, and now a child has you beat, to where he can kill you with one hand, something's off about that boy, something darker" Grindelwald said, "Leave" he ordered and Dumbledore quickly left.
"A little boy more powerful than me! It has to be a lie!" Dumbledore said angrily and glared down at the rocks "I'll kill him, and we'll see who is more powerful." Dumbledore said darkly and made his way back to Hogwarts.

Harry let out a yawn as he made it back to Hogwarts, there was so much to tell Tom! He smiled and quickly ran back to his room telling the portait the password and froze at the sight, there was Walburga Black, in all her glory naked getting fucked by Tom, she obviously heard him and looked up smirking, "Aghn! Yes Tom please! Please cum inside me pussy!" She yelled Tom let out a grunt and continued thrusting, something seemed off about Tom as if he was being controlled, he quickly paralyzed walburga and Tom, he pulled Tom away from the girl and kicked her off the bed, 'It kind of sucks that I have to keep her alive if I want to see Sirius ever again' He thought and quickly did a diagnosis charm on him, there were a list of spells on him, "oh Tom why'd you let your gaurd down" he said and quickly vanished the spell that were on him and unparalyzed him, "Whats going on?" Tom groaned out before remembering what happened, "Harry I swear I had no control over me!" Tom said as he scooped up Harry, "I know honey but if I ever find you actually cheating on me, I will eviscerate you, I will make sure you have no dick and I will be the one fucking your ass" he said as his eyes glowed.
Tom looked at him disturbingly what made it worse was that Harry was a cute but deadly creature, "I will never do it again I promise" he went to go hug his lover only to be pushed, "Tom I do love you and all but you need to take a purification bath, you have that slut reek all over you" he said and turned away from Tom gaping at him and stood up to take a purification bath.
Harry glared down at the girl, "I hope you did enjoy yourself, but now it's my turn" Harry said and he stood up and the room got darker, "you think that fucking my mate will do you any good?" He said darkly and unparalyzed her, "No! Not at all can't we talk about it!?" She shouted, "What is there to talk about when you already done it" he said, the shadows swarmed around them, he let out a growl "Shadows! Children of mine! We have a fault here! A girl who thinks she can steal my mate!" He shouted and the shadows let out an outcry, "curse her!" Shouted one of the shadows, "What a great idea" he said and began enchanting a curse, "Wait! Stop! I won't do it again I promise!" She shouted but it was too late for the curse was complete, she let out a scream and collapsed the shadows pulled away and went back into the shadows of the room, he levitated her outside of the portait and threw her, he turned and left to cuddle with his mate.
--------------------------
((Behind the scenes))
Grindelwald: *he shoved Dumbledore away* Get away from me peasant!

Dumbledore: senpai! *Falls over and begins laughing*

Harry: What the hell was that * he said and laughed out a long with Tom*

*Cut!!!!!*

Dumbledore: *he stood there and looked down angrily at the rock and kicked it*

Harry: What did the rock ever do to you!? *He asked and cried out laughing*

Dumbledore: I don't know!? I just saw it instead of my water reflection! *He said laughing hard*

*Cut!!!!!!*
Walburga: If you guys want to know that black curse, It all started because of Harry, blame Harry guys! #blameHarryPotter!

Harry: shut up! I did not start it, it could have happened before I cursed you, I just added another curse! I think.......
*Meanwhile*
Tom: The fuck is a purification bath!?
___________________
Harry: thank you for reading hope you enjoyed, and maybe if you comment one of our names, one of us might give you a spoiler to the next chapter, or we can just talk to you, you know about things you want us to do to make your life happier, fml, but anyways hope you guys have a fantastic day! Til' then, goodbye~