Part 9

_Salem's POV_
Cinder throws a man down to his feet in front of me. I smile as I look at his black armor.
"Ah yes, good job, Cinder. Now, Blade. I've heard rumors about you being the best Assassin and thief in the world, so can you live up to that for me?"
He slowly gets up and looks at me with an eyebrow raised.
"The dark mistress.  Never thought you would demand my presence."
"Well it just so happens that I need you for a job.There's someone named (Y/N) (L/N) of... interest to me.  I need you to retrieve him from Beacon. You are to do it silently and without causing suspicion, and immediately. Cinder and her group will be there as well to help if needed."
"What's the pay, if you don't mind me asking?"
I smirk at his question.
"The air in your lungs."
I snap my fingers and Cinder and Mercury carry him out of the room as I sit down in front of the long table.
"We're going to get you back, my love. One way or another."

_(Y/N) POV_
You walk into class and see a few new students, but don't pay them much attention until one catches your eye. 'Is that Cinder!?' Ever since you left, you've wanted to go back and help her. You see her glance around, and then you lock eyes. You stare at each other for a while until you break eye contact as Glynda introduces a few new students named Blade, Emerald, and Mercury. After that they all go and take seats with each other a few rows down from you. Throughout the class you can't stop wondering if it is actually them. As you're walking out to lunch, you feel a hand on your arm as someone pulls you aside into a hallway. When you finally recognize them, you see that it's Cinder.
"How did you get here?"
"Salem sent me on a mission. I can't tell you that much but I need to warn you that-"
"We need to go, Cinder." You look to your left and see Blade there. "Now come on." They walk off and as she's walking away with him she turns and looks at you with a worried stare. 
_Timeskip_
You walk into lunch and sit down with Jessica who asks where you went.
"I had to get something from my dorm. So, y'all ready for that test in Ports?" They all gasp except you and Jessica.
"Give me your book!" You hand them the book and they starts reading over it desperately until the bell rings and you head to class. When you get there, they finally figure out there isn't a test planned. Jack elbows you and calls you a jerk and everyone laughs a little.

_Cinder's POV_
"I have to tell him about Blade but I can't seem to get away long enough to do so." I look up at a poster in the Hallway and see it advertising the upcoming school dance. 'That's when I can tell him. I just have to do it before or after I break into the tower.'
"Come on Cinder, the mistress is awaiting our update."
___________________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this extremely late chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!