Part 3

__(Y/N) Pov__1 week time skip__

You park your mustang in the transport bullhead and you get out to say good bye to the final person and the most important to you. You walk up to Jessica and you instantly pull her in for a passionate kiss which lasts a few seconds then you hug her tight as she cries into your chest.

"Ill some back babe i promise. Now i must go or else they will leave without me. I love you."

"I love you to (Y/N) and be careful."

"Ill be back." You then walk onto the bullhead and the door shuts.

"I already miss it but its for the best and my dream." The bullhead then takes off you just stare at school as the distance between you and it increases.

__Cinders Pov__

"Ok understood i will have my agents capture him." Cinder then cuts off her scroll and finds Roman and Neo.

"Ok listen the boss has assigned us to capture a student who just left Beacon. The info is being transferred to your scroll. Bring him back alive."

The both nod and leave the base and you begin to think why would she want that boy so badly. He must be useful if he joins our team.

__(Y/N) Pov__Timeskip 1 Hour__

Your just sitting in your seat thinking about how your going to make this relationship work. You slowly start to fall asleep until you are thrown out of your seat and up against the wall of the ship. You hear a cutting noise and then a girl with pink and brown hair jumps down from a hole in the roof. You grab your back up sword and get ready to battle. You go to stab the girl gut she dodges and knees you in the face making you stumble back.

"Hurry up Neo we dont have long." You charge her and tackle her ot the ground where you try to stab her but your sword gets stuck in the floor. She kicks you off and you both stand up. She goes to hit you with her sword but you dodge and uppercut her. You go to hit her again but she hits one of your pressure points making you paralyzed. She then knees you in the face knocking you out. She then picks you up and hooks you up to a wire that she holds onto as it lifts you and her up to Romans bullhead.

___________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!