十三

The trio was sitting outside during lunch, Taehyung and Jimin glaring at each other while Chaeyoung was oblivious to what was happening.

Jimin was currently telling stupid dad jokes, making Chaeyoung laugh.

"Oh my god Jimin stop!" Chaeyoung says, laughing at his most recent joke. She ends up punching his arm playfully, making Jimin hiss.

"Fuck," He winces as his arm starts to throb in pain. Chaeyoung punched him right where Taehyung's knife entered his skin the previous day.

After Taehyung left him in the alley, Jimin made his way back home and started to treat his wound, hoping that it wouldn't get infected.

Chaeyoung panics when she heads Jimin wince.

"Whats wrong?" She asks, moving closer to the boy. "What happened? Did you get hurt?"

Jimin breaks eye contact with Chaeyoung and looks at Taehyung who is giving him a 'you better not say anything' look. He turns his attention back to Chaeyoung and fakes a smile.

"No, I'm fine," He says, even though he isn't. "I just ran into the door yesterday and I have a bruise on my arm,"

"I'm sorry," Chaeyoung says, feeling guilty about punching his arm now. "I didn't mean to hurt you,"

"It's fine," Jimin says, smiling at her before looking back at Taehyung who is smirking at him now.

They continue to talk normally after that until lunch is over.