Chapter 2

Holy Quran, Luqman (31:4)

الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ بِالْآخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ

Allatheena yuqeemoona alssalata wayutoona alzzakata wahum bialakhirati hum yooqinoona

Who establish prayer and give zakah, and they, of the Hereafter, are certain [in faith].

--

"Humna beta, I am sure you will take good care of your sisters. Don't worry, Me and Amma will join you all for Nikah." Maulana sahab assured Humna and kissed her forhead and bidded salam to his daughters.

______

"Humna Aapi, I still can't believe we are going." Yumna showed her astonishment adjusting herself in the cab.

"Yumna, all thanks to Aapi," Uroosa cheered.

"Pray for the safe journey, you both! and make sure you both do not mingle yourselves much in any sinful activities over there.. No night outs too. Getting back to dadijaan Before 10pm. We shouldn't misuse the trust Abbu kept upon us by sending a week before nikah. Okay?" Like every adult who were given responsibilities, Humna explained her sisters and got lost looking at the greenery that was attracting her to get wander into.

She was happy, Happy and thankful that she is blessed with parents who call her a blessing. People who designed her life good. She feel blessed for bringing proud to her parents by owning the studies of world and afterworld. She was hoping that Allah swt will bless her with good life partner too and will lead a happy life, no agony.

*O I wish, She shouldn't have hoped much. But who knows one day........*

_____________________________

The music was at the peak, the peace to the souls who surrendered their life to world,
But to Humna , it was shattering her peace of mind. It was piercing her iman and she finds people back stabbing their Aakhirah (hereafter world) and hurting the One who created them.

The impudent women and men were dancing  shamelessly and with no guilt. Humna tried her best to stay far from all this and keep her sisters too. She instructed her sisters to wear niqab just like her and stop beating their foot on the beats of music but Yumna and Uroosa were in no venomous, they were humming on music beneath the niqab seething Humna.

"Abbuji and Amma will be coming tomorrow morning. I will make sure you both get a big thrash for all the dido you guys were into," Humna warned.

"O Aapi, it is just we are enjoying. You see how everything is so sophisticated and lavishing here. I am ready to get scoldings for some fun, sometimes breaking rules is good and can be forgiven," Uroosa said with figure peevishly and moved along Yumna getting lost along in the lost crowd.

Humna wanted her sisters to understand that spirituality has nothing to do with the atmosphere you live in. It's about the atmosphere you create around.

__

"I think I should offer my Isha salah," she thought and moved towards her Chachijaan for asking her where will she get a comfortable place for it but when Humna found her busy, she planned to find it herself.