Fake dating (ft slight Logicality)

Start from the beginning

~Time skip~

I woke up the next morning. The TV was still on in the background on the welcome screen of Brave. I went to get up but felt something move. Looking down I saw Virgil curled up to me. I tried to move again but he   moaned and tightened his grip around my waist. I laughed as he loosened his grip again as I stopped moving. I brushed his fringe out of his eyes gently. I sat and waited for him to wake up, but it soon came to my attention that his dream had become a nightmare. I started shaking him trying to wake him up. "Virgil! Virgil! Please wake up!" I tried to stand up in an attempt to get some cold water but he whimpered and tightened his grip on me. I pulled him into a loose hug rubbing circles onto his back. He calmed down a slight bit but still seemed to be having a nightmare. I kept shaking him trying to wake him up. After a few minutes of me shouting his name he finally woke up. His eyes snapped open as he bolted up. It took him a second to realise where he was before seeing me and clinging to me in a death grip. I wrapped my arms around him before rubbing circles into his back again. "Shh it's okay. You're okay Virgil, you're safe now." He releases me slowly before sitting up on the couch. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" He stumbles for his words. "I...uh...for...for clinging to you like that..." I laugh a bit at his red face. "Virgil, it's fine, I promise." I won't tell him that I enjoyed it. "Do you wanna tell me what the nightmare was?" He nodded slightly. "Sure... um it's stupid by the way but, basically when we go to pick up my parents there are other people waiting by the entrance. At first I ignored them until we get our of the car. Once we do they grab the both of us. My parents walk out of the hotel and turn to me. One of the guys drags you from beside ne until your stood infront of me and start to beat you up. My parents turned to me once again and and said "This is your fault. You could have prevented this, if only you didn't turn out like this." The men beating you up left you bloody and unconcious but when I finally got to you... it was too late..." I pulled him back into a hug. Tears were streaming down his face as he sobbed into my shoulder. "It's okay, it was just a nightmare. But we do need to get up. Okay? It's nearly 9 and you know how long I take to get ready." He laughs and sits up. "Never have I met a vainer person in my life than you Princey." I stand up and bow mockingly. "Thank you for the kind words." He laughs again. God that laugh is infectious. "Just go get ready do you mind if I use your washing machine for a little while. We don't have time to go to mine so I wanna wash my shirt." I nod slightly before making my way up the stairs. "Sure you know where it is right?" He nods before walking off into the kitchen.

Virgil's P.O.V~

I shoved in my hoodie aswell just so it was clean. I turned it on and sat myself on the counter. 10 minutes later Roman came back downstairs. He wasn't dressed in his usual clothes so I assume he just came down for food. I was right as he opened up a cupboard pulling out a box of cereal. He looks over to me for the first time and I remember that I put my hoodie in the wash aswell. Meaning that I was sat on my crushes counter without a shirt on. Kill me. "I'm so sorry, I just needed to wash my hoodie aswell. I'm sorry." He looks away slightly red faced. "It's... fine don't worry about it." The washing machine beeps so I jump off the counter and pull out my hoodie and shirt. Roman points to the dryer. "Shove them in for 10 minutes and they should be fine." I nod and hurry to put them in.

That was the longest 10 minutes of my life. Roman poured us both some cereal. We sat down but I swear I could see Roman staring at me. After a long 10 minutes the dryer beeps. I throw my shirt and hoodie on and I swear I see a hint of dissapointment in Roman's eyes. Roman goes back upstairs before coming down in a crimson red hoodie with white jeans. Aswell as the crown badge I bought him two years ago. "You kept that?" I gesture at the badge. He nods slowly. "Of course I kept it. It's pretty much my favourite badge." I feel my face heat up and head for the door. "Come on Princey. We'll be late if you keep dilly dallying." He laughs and heads for the door.

Once we pull up at the hotel I unconciously do a check of the entrance. Roman places his hand on mine. "Virgil, it's alright. No ones going to attack me." To prove his point he undoes his seat belt and gets out holding his arms out. I get out aswell before locking the door. "Haha Roman, very funny." He smirks and does a fake bow again. My parents walk out of their hotel as I pull him up. "So what do you want to do?" My mum sighs before looking at my dad. My dad steps forward slightly. "Me and your mother have been talking. We have come to a desicion that if this is the lifestyle you have chosen..." I interrupt him. "I didn't choose." My mum sighs. "If you are... you know what... and this isn't just some trick to bother us then we shall leave you be and leave." I tilt my head slightly. "What like right now?" My dad nods. "Yes we will have the man at reception phone a taxi for us." I look at Roman slightly. Without warning he grabs my waist and pulls me into a kiss. I hear my mum yelp and practically faint. As I pull away I see my dad dragging my mum back into the hotel. Roman places his hands back on my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I guess now would be a good time to say that I like you, a lot." I laugh a little before pulling him into a kiss. "I thought I saw you staring at my chest earlier." He goes bright red. "Roman, it's fine. I like you too." He pulls me closer and leans on my car. "So, Virgil, would you be my real boyfriend?" I nod chuckling. "I would be honored Pretty Boy." We get into the car as a taxi pulls up for my parents. My dad taps on my window before I can pull away. I roll it down reluctantly. "Yes?" "I'm sorry we've been such terrible parents to you Virgil. But you won't have to hear from us again." He walks into the taxi as if it was a police car. I roll the window back up and pull Roman into another kiss. "What was that for?" I laugh and start the car. "Celebration. My dad just told me I never have to see them again. I'm free to do whatever I want." "And whoever you want." (I'm sorry I HAD to) I slapped his arm lightly. "Roman for gods sake." He laughs and starts the radio. "What music?" I think for a second. "There should be a Disney CD in there somewhere." Roman finds it quickly and races to put it in. He starts singing immediatley. I pull away from the hotel and head home.

Holy shit I'm sorry this was so long. But I really liked this idea. I might do a similar one but when it's to stop someone harrasing one of them (probs Virgil bc god am I mean to him in these fics). Anyway sorry again for the length but I hope you enjoyed it because this literally took me all day to write...