Fake dating (ft slight Logicality)

Start from the beginning

After packing their suitcases he gets in. As I slide into the passenger side I see that he was shaking slightly. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, calm down. Besides if we convince them enough they might leave early." Virgil laughs and places his hand on mine. "Thanks Roman. I'll keep that in mind as something to work towards." His parents get into the car after talking outside. Virgil looks behind him. "What food do you want?" His dad speaks for the first time. "Have you got itallian here." Virgil nods. God how did he live with these people for 16 years before running. I would have ran away after 10. "Good, well then, how about we go for pizza. Not take out pizza though, ghastly stuff that is." His mum nods in agreement. Virgil turns around and starts the car. The radio turns on once he does. "I see you still listen to this noise then? Haven't you got any proper music?" Virgil doesn't turn around but for the first time since they've touched down talks back to them. "No I don't and in this car, driver chooses the music. Seen as I'm the driver I choose the music." He glances at me quickly so I smile at him. He relaxes again instantly. "Well what does your... friend have to say about that rule?" I look at Virgil quickly to check it's okay. He nods so I turn around. "Boyfriend is the word you were looking for. And as for your question, I'm perfectly fine with this rule. It seems fair to me." I turn to Virgil. "Wouldn't you agree babe?" He doesn't turn around but I can see his face is bright red. "I would yeah." His parents lean back in their seats and don't talk for the rest of the drive.

Virgil's P.O.V~

Once we had payed my parents insisted they be taken to their hotel. We got back into the car and I drove them to where they were staying. Once they had checked in they walked up to their room without a word. As I walked back out of the hotel my legs gave way. Roman caught me before I could hit the ground. I look up at him as he smirks. "I think you just fell for me." He laughs at his pick up line while I feel my face burn. It wasn't hard to fight back the urge to say 'I already have'. I stand up shakily and lean on my car. "Didn't realise how nervous I am..." Roman smiles at me softly before standing next to me. "It's fine, they'll be gone in a few days and then you never have to speak to them again." I smile and grab his hand. "What?" "Wanna get some pizza?" He nods. "Only if it's takeout though." I laugh slightly. "Of course takeout pizza." We both laugh and climb into my car.

After we buy the pizza Roman turns to me. "You wanna come back to mine and watch Disney movies?" I nod. "Sounds good, but only if we start with snow white." He chuckles. "So you want to watch them chronologically then." I nod smiling as his eyes light up, they do that every time someone mentions Disney. It makes him look adourable. "Yeah, I mean I haven't done it in a while so that sounds like fun." I smile and start driving entrusting the pizza to Roman. "Don't eat any." He places a hand over his heart. "Would I ever?" I laugh slightly. "Yes. Yes you would." He shrugs his shoulders before laughing. "Yeah, you're right I would." He laughed and picked up a piece of pizza. "Roman don't you dare..." He bites into the slice before smirking at me. "Don't what?" He asks smugly. "Never mind. Just leave me some of the pizza?" He nods closing the box. "Of course." As Roman's house comes into view my phone starts ringing. I look over at Roman before pointing to my phone. He nods before picking up the phone. "Hello?"

Roman's P.O.V~

I dusted my hands off on my jeans before picking up his phone. "Hello?" Virgil's mum didn't respond. "Who is this?" She finally say. "Roman, Virgil's driving at the moment so I picked up for him." She sighs through the phone. "Very well, tell Virgil to pick the two of us up from our hotel tomorrow at 10am." I stay silent before answering. "What for?" She sighs again but harsher this time. "It doesn't matter what, but... you need to be there aswell..." She hangs up before I can say anything else. I put the phone back as Virgil stops the car. "What did she want?" I collected my thoughts before answering. "I don't know exactly, but she wants us to pick your parents up at 10am from their hotel tomorrow." Virgil nods as he undoes his seatbelt. "Well, let's forget about them for now and eat some pizza. Sound good?" I nod at him. "Sounds good."