chapter 11

Kim (POV)

its the weekend and im bored out of my freaking mind.I decided to call August and see what he was doing.

August: Hello?

(A/N yall know like how in the Sucka music video how August answered the phone in the end ,I was like mhmm damn my niqqa ha ok on with tha story)

Me: baeeee *laughs*

August: wassup bae what you doing?

Me: ughh home bored out of mind

August: want company?

Me: yh sure

August: iight lil ma be there in 15 minutes

Me: ook

I hung up . ok I need to look good of August coming over.Current im in a big spongebob t shirt and booty shorts .So I decided to take a shower and get ya know fresh . When I was finished I decided to through on my grey sweats with my pink sports bra cause I wasnt sure we were going any where so eh it should do . I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and went downstairs . I plopped on the couch and was scrooling on instagram.  The door  bell rang and I went and answered it only to be lift off my feet by August.

Me: *giggles* bae put me down

August: naaw I like it like this

he had his hands gripping my ass and my face was in the crook of his neck.

August: to your room or ?

Me: onwards to my room you go

August: aint gotta tell me twice

Me: August I heard that

August: *laughs*

While going upstairs to my room every step August took he pecked me on my lips damn I never got tired of those.He was still holding me in that position until we got to my room. he literally flung me onto the bed .

Me: Aug!!!

He shrugged and laid down beside me

August: so wassup

Me: I was bored and lonely

I said while gettig up and stradling him.

August: I like this position even better.

Me: *laughs* I bet you do but seriously though how long do you think we can carry on with all of this as in me and you

August: look at me kim no matter what no matter who says anything I dont give a fuck cause they dont know nothing bout you or me Even if it means that the school board disagrees I can always quit and continue in furthering my music hobby. girl I would do anything for you and us.

When August was finished saying all of that I had tears in my eyes like damn .

Me: August sing for me

August: Ok what do you wanna hear me sing

Me: How to Love by Lil Wayne

August: "You had a lotta crooks tryna steal your heart never really had luck .........."

Me: wow August that sound really good baby.

August: thanks aye how about tommorow night we go clubbing as monday aint school.

Me: ok bae anything

August: oooh anything huh.

Me: yh anything for you Mr.Alsina

ok then my babies yall might be mad at me cause I didn't get to update for along time but I was having problems with my school and shit but we all good now thanks for the votes and comments I will also be updating Forever In Love also so watch out for that.

now now now did yall get Testimony cause I did haaan did yall watch 106&Park when August like totally told Keisha off I think she deserved it cause August basically told them not to ask any questions bout Trey or anything concerning that issue .so take care my lovlies