About the Author

To my readers. I just want to say thank you so much for putting up with me and my story. As I read over this story I can say it is cringe worthy but still you guys put up with it. While also reading the comments I saw that the comment I made about Hurricane kim offended most of you and I would just like to say that from the bottom of my heart I am sorry. It was never in my mind to offend anyone in my book and I respect you for stating your opinion and thankful for the persons who also defended me . I started writing this book at a really young age hence the cringe worthy cliche story line. Your comments also made me smile especially the ones reacting to Alvaro. I would also like to apologize for grammatical errors and punctuation errors also. Since writing this book I have beem using the watpadd app on my tablet and my thumbs are huge asf but still in the end I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to each and everyone of you it means a lot to me. I been through hell and back over these past years and I am finally proud at where I am today. I owe you an explanation for my lack of updating and here it is.

My father was an alcoholic and me and my mom went through some things with that situation. There always was some kinda argument or fight and after awhile I fell into depression. I had no friends at all at that time I was the outcast at the back of the class and skipped classes my grade average in the 10th grade was always below 50 I flunked hard. I was so caught up with what was going on at home and also facing my inner demons and scars . But one thing that never gave up on me was watpadd. Believe it or not reading stories on this app is the one reason why I am still here it helped me through everything it was my escape. Now in the year of 2016 I am finally a senior and an honor student at my school. I am happy and each of you also should be . Never give up on reading and believing in yourself.

Xoxoxox Vash♥♥