chapter 10

August POV

Kim is acting real bitchy at the moment. Yh I was being jealous at first but come on infront of my boys hell nah. So I got to work this morning and one of my work mates Joana also known as Ms.John was all up in my face flirting with me like she thirsty. Like bitch I left my Gatorade in my car I can go get it for you to quench yo damn thirst. But I didn't want to be mean so I also gave in to her conversation , Kim and me might not be on terms but I ain't finna do that to her ya feel me I really like her. I saw he come into school this morning and she looked sexy af like damn. Then she and puja headed to their class .

*****

It was finally the time where kim would have history in my class damn im still angry at her . Lets see how this will go

Kim POV

I finally had history and Daniel also started the subject to get into a good college GREAT.  When I walked into class I held onto Daniels hand as we entered. He smiled at me as I smiled at him. When I walked in I could feel eyes on me it was obviously August. Then everyone started to whisper

???: kim and Daniel are back together

???: Daniel got his wifey back

Smh Teenagers.  Me and Daniel separated as August cleared his throat,  I looked at him and smirked I raised my hand.

Me: *smirks* excuse me Mr. Alsina but can Daniel sit by me ..... we have to discuss something we have to do for a project.

I looked back and winked at Daniel as he blew a kiss at me. I turned back to August who looked like he was about to explode!

August: I don't think I could do that kim because you will be doing my work so you will not be able to do the project.

Me: awww to bad but thank you Mr.A *winks*

he glared at me. Then Daniel came over at ny desk in the back and started kissing on my neck I like when August does it tho he does it more sexy.I giggled and made sure August look at me. You could see steam coming out of his ears. He went on his phone.  Seconds later I got a text August saying " MEET HIM BY THE JANITORS CLOSET"psssh so I went up to him asked for the bathroom pass and went outside shortly he came out I went to the closet and he came in.

August: What was all of that about? huh!

Me: whay were you and Ms.John about?

August: gosh Kim that wasn't anything she was just being a thirsty bitch

I laughed at what he said

August: Lets just forget about everything ok babe I miss you. I can't continue with all of this jealous shit

Me: ok babe I promise I wont have anything to do with daniel any more Just me and you ok but dont be messing me up with Ms.John

August:alright  ma but come on we got a class to head back to and oh yh separate from Daniel

wit that he wrapped his arms around my waist and we started making out he pulled away and walked back to the class minutes after he went in I also went back ajd sat in my seat. Damn dating a teacher is harder than I thought but ayeee August is fine so its worth it right ?